BigOnes69

Oct 12, 2021
My wireless earbuds make static sounds only with this game. They work fine with every other game I have. This game works fine on the 5.1 speaker system, the digital output, and the USB portables I have. Very strange. Any one have any ideas how to fix? The wireless earbuds worked fine until the 4.17 update.

Deserted Mind

Jun 28, 2021
I wish you could get the punk hair colors like you get in one of sb's mods. Be hot to get the teal, pink, blue, green hair colors sometimes for hoes and such.
You can change hair colour to pretty much anything you want. When choosing a hair colour you can press the [?] for creating an RGB colour of your liking - same with pubic hair.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
You can't
I even tried editing scenes but it is game breaking. It is almost better to not marry them sadly.
I have 12 family members "girlfriends" show up and hang around with me every evening. The trick is start by asking them to be your girlfriend and sometimes it says wife but it still works. After doing this click the top right "Aquaintance"... it may be something else like "neighbor" or so forth & change it to girlfriend not wife. Sometimes it still says wife but it still works. After that dress them in heels & glasses or a ring then enjoy your family walking aroung butt naked shaking their ass for you every evening. A TOTAL TURN ON. :) Note: Sometimes you loose your home doing this. Remember where it is & just reset it fixes it.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I have 12 family members "girlfriends" show up and hang around with me every evening. The trick is start by asking them to be your girlfriend and sometimes it says wife but it still works. After doing this click the top right "Aquaintance"... it may be something else like "neighbor" or so forth & change it to girlfriend not wife. Sometimes it still says wife but it still works. After that dress them in heels & glasses or a ring then enjoy your family walking aroung butt naked shaking their ass for you every evening. A TOTAL TURN ON. :) Note: Sometimes you loose your home doing this. Remember where it is & just reset it fixes it.
Don't think that is the only issue CAROOOOT is having.
All of the incest scene no longer trigger because ex-relatives no longer count as "Actor = getRelative()".
And a relative can't be programmed to be girlfriend or wife for "Dating = getSpecific(Dating)" for all the dating scenes.
It would require rewriting code not only for scenes but also game itself.

The Polyamorous update fix some but not all of the issues.

Reactions: R0y

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
is there anything like money cheat or something?
Sure. Press ESC, then go to your character's stats, set money to the amount you wish. Keep in mind that you have achievements for getting rich in the game though and that this money does not count towards those goals.

Something completely different though - is there a larger problem with the lewdpatcher site or do they only have some extended downtime right now?

dat3

Nov 1, 2021
Anyone else have missing body parts in the Linux version? all new characters have no gentals, and no arms.

Azazazel

Dec 27, 2017
Its possible to setup how much appeareance baby can inherit from his parents?(like skin, hair , eye colour).I wanna see how black woman give birth to white baby only

kuro95zone

Jul 8, 2021
you could make 2 other character models and use them in the blend instead of the parent characters.

then alter the give birth scene so it triggers correctly for your character in the way you want with the "alternate" parents

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Sure. Press ESC, then go to your character's stats, set money to the amount you wish. Keep in mind that you have achievements for getting rich in the game though and that this money does not count towards those goals.

Something completely different though - is there a larger problem with the lewdpatcher site or do they only have some extended downtime right now?
Got it to work. Obviously I am just stupid. Also is there anything to do for Karma ^^

Last edited:

Voxx221

Aug 25, 2021
There is like one quest you can do and once you finish it you get like 1b money. easier to do that too tbh.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes