anaa

Jul 8, 2017
hi, never tried this game before, how is the incest here? dose it contain romance and special dialogue for the mom/sister or is it the same as any women in the game?

akuma35

Dec 26, 2020
hi, never tried this game before, how is the incest here? dose it contain romance and special dialogue for the mom/sister or is it the same as any women in the game?
There is a huge amount of altered dialogue for relatives, so no worries there.

12loop3

May 21, 2017
Am I the only one whose game has ridiculously comically sized dicks? Even the smallest size is down to the knee. Ruins the game for me

• Haha
Reactions: jinzom

AnonF21

Aug 6, 2018
Visit this page:
Thanks

Got a few mod suggestions
Put clothes into categories (example having all shirts into one section and skirts in another)
Like 12loop3 said, have the penis be measure in inches (1 to 12 inches)
A option to move in into another npc or spouse home

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
lewdpatch is down and has been down since yesterday if someone would give the beast/no-con/incest and what ever other modules there are would be nice
if you download the update or the whole game from the first page from this thread,you DON`T need the patch!!!

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
I can't access the site to get the patch for incest and all... Can someone share it for me ?
pls read,if you go to the first page of the thread,and you download the update or you download the whole game...you don`t need the patch,the patch is only for when you download the game/update from the patron website

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
There is still the bug curtain in the bathroom.
go to the first page of this thread go to comunity made mods then go to custom bedroom/buildings presets and download updated rooms w/o curtains, put it in the modules folder and problem solved,remember every time you update the game you need to put it in the module folder.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes