larsV

Jan 13, 2018
I wanted to try out the game, but once I opened it I could see very low fps on the title screen. I should be able to tweak the settings, so i tried bring up the menu, but pressing the ESC key does nothing for me.
umm you need first to start a game then you can use the esc key for the menu

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
Take this file & replace the one in the game. It'll stop that plus when you meet people some will be pregnant. I didn't make the file, it is from better pregnancy :) It works great. I've been using it ever since better pregnancy no longer updates.
where goes the meet the new person file in(in wich module)

mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
Does anyone know if in the next updates there will be more focus in the non-hyman races like orcs, elves and vampires ?? Also if more faces will be added while creating characters ?? I personally vote for Peta Jensen , Bella Thorne and Kimmy Granger

Last edited:

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Thanks, replaced the original but that doesn't seem to have solved my problem, not even in part. Characters still keep losing their pregnant status. Married, unmarried, relative, nonrelative, neighbour or not, collegue or not, from one scene to the next they just "forget" it, multiple times a day.
Mossrock? It works for me??? maybe you're talking about while in a sex scene @ the end they say something like "you came in me, we're related we can't have a child together"? If so, same happens to me, but... you click the prgenacy status and they show they are actually pregnant...
where goes the meet the new person file in(in wich module)
LarsV, the file goes in vinbase meet random

Reactions: larsV

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
I dont get how most of the scenes are supposed to happen. I have the scene likehood or whatever its called in the settings set to 100 and all i ever get is x introduced themselves to me and asked for my number. I tried looking at the scene requirements in the content/mods folder but i understand fuck all of this. Can someone point me to what am i doing wrong?
You can in theory trigger scenes manually if there is some you want to try and just cannot make it happen. You can pop the console and force it to run, the name of the scenes are in the game files.

If you do various things over time, things happen.

Reactions: frankensteiner316

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
It's been a while, but I just remember the interface being not very intuitive, so I just ended up deleting it.
The user interface is not perfect, and the way you have to click to do some things still is a little annoying. Like if you want to find the closest hospital etc. That really needs some work or mod to appeal to a broader audience. Perhaps some things should be optionally hidden away, like crime and prostitution.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
417.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - -
Linux:
- - - -

Update Only: (requires v4.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Change Log:
- This update focuses on Interracial content, which is of course an optional module, disabled by default. Furthermore, you can choose to enable or disable specific racial stereotypes with the new "Set racial stereotypes' action you can take at home. In fact, most new scenes in this update have variants for all the different races, with different scene texts, dialogues and NPC generation logic changing depending on which race and whether that race's stereotype is enabled. Those toggleable stereotypes are:
+ Black Men: More likely to have big dicks
+ Black Women: More likely to have big asses
+ South Asian Men: More likely to have thick body hair
+ South Asian Women: More likely to have low perversion. More likely to have a full bush down there.
+ Arab Men: More likely to have beards and thick body hair. More likely to have high dominance.
+ Arab Women: More likely to have low perversion and high submissiveness. Some texts about the forbidden nature of homosexuality.
+ Latino Men: Some scene texts and dialogues will describe them as more 'passionate' - but the game doesn't really have any gameplay element to reflect passion, so I just give them higher fitness and lower proneness to orgas m, which makes adult scenes with them longer than average.
+ Latina Women: More likely to have big asses. Some scene texts and dialogues will describe them as more 'passionate' - but the game doesn't really have any gameplay element to reflect passion, so I just give them higher fitness and higher proneness to orgas m, which makes adult scenes with them longer with multiple orgas ms.
+ East Asian Men: Less likely to have beards or thick body hair. More likely to have high intelligence, but lower interpersonal.
+ East Asian Women: More likely to have low perversion and high submissiveness. More likely to have smaller boobs. More likely to have a full bush down there. More likely to have high intelligence, but lower interpersonal.
+ White Men: Some scene texts and dialogues will mention other races sometimes seeking them for perceived higher social status.
+ White Women: More likely to shave pubic region. Some scene texts and dialogues will mention other races sometimes seeking them for a 'trophy wife'.
(There are other traits that they get described in the texts depending on the context of the specific scene and the scenes involving racist NPCs have them saying some prety outrageous stuffs, which also get hidden away if you disable the stereotype for a race. For more advanced users, you can even go in LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Interracial\stereotypes and edit the lpcharacter files to remove or add stuffs to each specific stereotype)
- New 'Ethnicity' field in Character Editor > Finish so that you can tell the game exactly which race your character should be considered as. Don't worry, the game will automatically assign race for new NPCs generated. For each existing NPC from old saves, just go to Contacts menu and add one of the following tags: white, asian, latin, arab, indian, black
- Interracial por n shoots for por nstar career
- If Netorare module is also enabled, you can confess to your significant other that you want to watch them experience a lover of a specific race.
- If the Netori module is also enabled, you may be asked by a couple to be their interracial bull.
- New 'Use interracial dating app' action you can take at home that allows you to meet new NPCs of a specific race
- New 'Organize an interracial gan gbang' action for yourself or your significant other
- You may come across a stranger of a different race in a public place who clearly has a thing for your race so you can escalate things very quickly
- When hanging out with someone of a different race, your companion may inadvertently introduce you to a racist family member who doesn't take kindly to you at first and may need some 'convincing'
- New 'Sponsor an immigrant' action you can take at community centres, travel agencies or places of worship, where you can look for a person of a specific race who comes here on a temporary visa from a poorer country. You can then offer to marry them to allow them to apply for permanent residence. You can do it for money or maximum rapport, and you can consummate this fake marriage or even turn it into a real long-term one.
- The 'Order takeaway' action and 'Order takeaway together' interaction, when the IR module is enabled, will now ask you which cuisine you want, which leads to the deliveryperson being a specific race
- You come across a non-IR couple and one of them starts hurling racist abuses at you. The other one feels bad and goes to apologize to you afterwards, which can be your perfect opportunity to teach their racist spouse a lesson.
- Reduce the percentage of non-whites that have lightly coloured hair
- New 'Translate' buttons for the actions, interactions and scenes, which will automatically copy the current text and parse it into Google Translate.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Lewdpatch site is down it seems. Is there an alternate location where one might be able to find a new patch for 4.17?

Deserted Mind

Jun 28, 2021
Unless more scenes are included in 4.17 version of inofficial patch the old version should still be working perfectly. If there are new scenes in 4.17 then you just miss out those new scenes.

Reactions: bluerubber

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Unless more scenes are included in 4.17 version of inofficial patch the old version should still be working perfectly. If there are new scenes in 4.17 then you just miss out those new scenes.
There shouldn't be, given as those are only for the "controversial" kinks. Hopefully it's back soon though.

Reactions: bluerubber

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Lewdpatch site is down it seems. Is there an alternate location where one might be able to find a new patch for 4.17?
The downloads literally one post above yours. Check the modules folder, unless you're getting it off of patreon everything you need is already there.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Wait, the one here includes that? I always get on Patreon.
Can't speak for the main download this time around, although every time I've downloaded it from f95zone the modules have already been included. The update files I can confirm has the other modules. Unless lewdpatcher makes a comeback, which seems less likely every day, I'd just get everything from here for now.

• Sad
Reactions: Tarrang

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
The downloads literally one post above yours. Check the modules folder, unless you're getting it off of patreon everything you need is already there.
I was asking about the patreon patch...which was answered literally 1 comment below mine, but thanks for playing..

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Can't speak for the main download this time around, although every time I've downloaded it from f95zone the modules have already been included. The update files I can confirm has the other modules. Unless lewdpatcher makes a comeback, which seems less likely every day, I'd just get everything from here for now.

Well, it's not like patrons get anything more, except input which wouldn't be affected by getting it here. Sucks for other games.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I was asking about the patreon patch...which was answered literally 1 comment below mine, but thanks for playing..
And I was answering about the patreon patch, my answer was to get the patreon patch from the main game download on this thread. When the next banned content update comes unless lewd patcher comes back you'll have to get from this thread. If you just use the update patch that's posted here then you'll never have to worry about whether or not lewdpatcher exists in the future. But thanks for playing?

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
And I was answering about the patreon patch, my answer was to get the patreon patch from the main game download on this thread. When the next banned content update comes unless lewd patcher comes back you'll have to get from this thread. If you just use the update patch that's posted here then you'll never have to worry about whether or not lewdpatcher exists in the future. But thanks for playing?
I'm just going to start over and say thanks for the tip and not let this potentially escalate. But for future reference, starting a conversation by telling someone to "literally look one post up" is not a good way to get things going and you would be wise not to use that tactic, particuarly in this forum as it easily sets people off with how often people maliciously use it around here. I was not, and venture to say most many others are not aware f95 has the patch built in in their links as it doesn't indicate as much in any of the update notes, so it's good that you have that info.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mossrock

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well maybe next time you shouldn't gaslight someone
How tf is that gaslighting you? I'm not denying or undermining your negative experience, I'm telling you how to avoid it.
because nowhere in the post above mine, nor in any of the previous update version notes does it say that the IP is already patched into f95 links
Which is why I'm telling you to download the links on this forum if you want those patches. That's why I told you to check the modules folder in the download shared here, because if you did then you'd find the modules that you were looking to download. It's why I told you everything you need is in the download on this forum.
if you weren't trying to come off as a pretentious ass, then you should work on your communication skills ... The next 2 replies have perfectly normal responses to my query..there was no need to come in the way you did at all.
" Check the modules folder, unless you're getting it off of patreon everything you need is already there. "
My post was literally just stating that you can get those modules on the main download.
Is this some strange offended reaction to the word literally or something? You've communicated your offense but you haven't explained it, perhaps it is you who should work on their communication skills.
in fact it always comes with a lewd patch separate
Not true. The first version of this game I downloaded was 4.5 from here and all of the "unofficial" modules were included with the base download. Every single time I've downloaded the base directory or an update file from this site since the unofficial modules have been included. The lewdpatcher files really only are for the patreon version.

Reactions: L0b0ts

OldMoonSong

Jun 2, 2018
  • 4.13 - bug fixes
  • 4.14 - trans/futa
  • 4.15 - transformation (extension of previous patch--same theme??)
  • 4.16 - cuckoldry
  • 4.17 - interracial (thematically only a few degrees away from NTR)
Interesting spree of patches, really looking forward to a change in direction...

Reactions: UberNova and Snik
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes