Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Got what seems to be a bug on the new version. Every time I use the "spike drink with aphrodisiac" option in a bar the game freezes when the sex scene is supposed to begin. When it happens I need to alt tab out and close it with task manager.
I tested it on version 4.12 and the old spike drink action still works. Tested rape companion option and the spike drink scene played out correctly there. It seems to be an issue with the new aphrodisiac option. Had the glitch appear on a fresh install with no mods on a fresh playthrough.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Chance encounters - what I miss

Currently there are three options.
Take home
Ask for phone number
refuse.

If I choose option 1 I have no possibility to ask for contact details afterwards. Here it would be desirable to be able to ask for the phone number after a good quicka, to make it perhaps a pure fuck friendship.

Reactions: akuma35

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
How exactly do you set the racial stereotype option to on in the player house?
1. activate mod in "Mod manager"
2. you can find "set the racial stereotype" in the far left tab 'if player is at home' or under the 'red tab' which has the 'laptop and cell phone'

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Normally Lewdpatch site has it but with it being down at the moment gotta get it else where.
Any ideas on where that might be? Lewdpatch's been down for days now and I'm starting to think it may be toast.

Does anyone have the latest incest/non-con content patch for this game? If someone could upload somewhere or share with F95 staff to upload that would be fabulous :)

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Be nice if we could find up what's up with it. Especially if any of the kinks that are mainly for it win. Obviously people voting "missionary" aren't looking for more missionary position sex positions for the most part, for example.

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
How tf is that gaslighting you? I'm not denying or undermining your negative experience, I'm telling you how to avoid it.
For the last time... This is a bug. Not a feature, a BUG. Your solution is not a solution to the problem. It infects characters somehow, and from that point on, NO MATTER WHAT happens to them, they'll never ever stay pregnant. Can you understand that?
And yes, continuing to act like you know the answer and trying to make me believe I'm the idiot is gaslighting by definition.

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Got what seems to be a bug on the new version. Every time I use the "spike drink with aphrodisiac" option in a bar the game freezes when the sex scene is supposed to begin. When it happens I need to alt tab out and close it with task manager.
I tested it on version 4.12 and the old spike drink action still works. Tested rape companion option and the spike drink scene played out correctly there. It seems to be an issue with the new aphrodisiac option. Had the glitch appear on a fresh install with no mods on a fresh playthrough.
You can try searching for the relevant lpscene file, open it with a text editor like NP++ and search it for tabulators. The game can't handle tabs, they cause such crashes, so it's a fairly safe bet.
Based on this description alone I do not know which file it is exactly, but if you can provide an EXACT part of the conversation/choice (word by word, letter by letter, not case sensitive), I can find it for you.
Or if you're on windows, you can do it yourself by using a program like Windows Grep to search all files for tabulators, then edit the file and delete them.

PhadarSolo

Sep 12, 2017
Any ideas on where that might be? Lewdpatch's been down for days now and I'm starting to think it may be toast.

Does anyone have the latest incest/non-con content patch for this game? If someone could upload somewhere or share with F95 staff to upload that would be fabulous :)
The links (full game and update pack) on page 1 of this thread already include the Patreon cut content. You don't need the Lewdpatcher patch.

Reactions: Magneto98
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes