Deserted Mind

Jun 28, 2021
Many of the stats are conditions for the triggering of scenes. This example is from poly_poly.lpscene. The one where one of your poly partners hands you his/her phone and asking about having an own poly relationship:
Code:
WHO: Actor = getSpecific(Dating); If !Actor.hasRelationship(Poly) && Random(50, 100) < Actor:perversion
OTHER: OpenRelationship() && isModEnabled(vin_NTR)
These conditions must be met to run this script:
You must be in an open relationship (other: openrelationship)
NTR module must be activated (other: ismodenabled(vin_NTR))
Your polypartner has no other polypartner than yourself (who: !actor.hasrelationship(poly) (the ! acts as a negative))
Your polypartners perversion must be higher than a random number between 50 and 100 (random(50, 100) < perversion)

If one of these conditions isn't met, the script will not fire. For a better understanding of the conditions you may want to look into the doc folder of your installation.

Reactions: frankensteiner316
Aug 23, 2018
I took over a business but when i want to hire more people it says that some LL base mod or some shit is missing, while i have the ll mods pack installed, what am i fucking up here?

edit it says it LL mod base and options thats not running

edit 2: disregard that im just fucked in the head and didnt read it requires another mod before installing lol

Last edited:

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I'm (still) experiencing characters getting randomly un-pregnant as if they reset to a default state. Does anyone know why, or how to stop it?
Take this file & replace the one in the game. It'll stop that plus when you meet people some will be pregnant. I didn't make the file, it is from better pregnancy :) It works great. I've been using it ever since better pregnancy no longer updates.

Reactions: srg91

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Take this file & replace the one in the game. It'll stop that plus when you meet people some will be pregnant. I didn't make the file, it is from better pregnancy :) It works great. I've been using it ever since better pregnancy no longer updates.
Note you'll have to install it every new update, as the update redoes lots of things that aren't new, so save it somewhere else, too.

Reactions: R0y
Jul 17, 2018
Is there a way to edit scenes so they can trigger more often? I made a couple of scenes, but they don't trigger as much as I would like. I already changed the scene frequency and timeout under settings.

DDetrix

Sep 4, 2017
I played this game awhile back,it was good, but I held back on supporting it. Is the sex system still paperdolls? If a npc initiates sex are they happy if I just cancel it out? Personally I like checks like did I (npc) orgasm and was it good. Anyone know if they're going to add content to the sex or folks happy paperdolling it. (paperdolls is you set things up but it's just for show)

BareFootS

Sep 17, 2021
I played this game awhile back,it was good, but I held back on supporting it. Is the sex system still paperdolls? If a npc initiates sex are they happy if I just cancel it out? Personally I like checks like did I (npc) orgasm and was it good. Anyone know if they're going to add content to the sex or folks happy paperdolling it. (paperdolls is you set things up but it's just for show)
A scene writer can determine if an NPC has orgasmed after the scene by checking attractiontoplayer. Players are not so easy to check though.
In testing I have found the gain to usually be between 9 and 11 for each orgasm.

example:
Code:
    preStat = Actor:attractiontoplayer
    Actor:attractiontoplayer => 60 // if attractiontoplayer is too high, wont be able to determine orgasms
    Filter(Blowjob)
    Sex(Actor, Player)
    postStat = Actor:attractiontoplayer
    orgGain = postStat - 60
    If orgGain < 9
        Actor:: "Geesh, you can't even get me off."
    Elseif orgGain < 18
        Actor:: "Thanks for the blow."
    Elseif orgGain < 27
        Actor:: "Wow... two loads, thanks!"
    Elseif orgGain < 36
        Actor:: "OMG... you made me cum three times! Unreal!"
    Else
        "<Actor.name> passes out from you draining them 4 times. Congrats."
    Endif
    totStat = preStat + orgGain
    Actor:attractiontoplayer => totStat // set it to what it would be if we did not preset it to 60

So to answer your question: It depends on what mod scenes are available and what support the creator receives to motivate including these kind of checks.

Reactions: creangel

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Thanks, replaced the original but that doesn't seem to have solved my problem, not even in part. Characters still keep losing their pregnant status. Married, unmarried, relative, nonrelative, neighbour or not, collegue or not, from one scene to the next they just "forget" it, multiple times a day.

Deserted Mind

Jun 28, 2021
There is no real benefit. Other maps may have businesses that other don't. But except the distances on big maps (rather a disadvantage IMHO) - well, if you happen to life in a specific city it might create higher immersion.

kuro95zone

Jul 8, 2021
If memory servers you just right click any building with a shop/house and edit it, what ever icon you click in that menu is the type of shop you get.

You can also change the distribution of how shops/houses/work places are generate on the page where you select maps (?).
In the lower left corner there is randomizer with options for house/work/entertainment, i would say doing this on small maps is MUST.

sorry for the lack of detail, i do not have the game installed atm.

Reactions: frankensteiner316

Vraptor130

Mar 16, 2021
I wanted to try out the game, but once I opened it I could see very low fps on the title screen. I should be able to tweak the settings, so i tried bring up the menu, but pressing the ESC key does nothing for me.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes