floralis

Jun 17, 2018
i hope the next update will be about bug fixing, graphic glitch fixing and and ui overhaul. don't get me wrong, it's nice to see constant content update, but i'm wasting more time fighting with the ui than i am getting my stats buffed. and the immersion break when characters bug through the walls and obstacles doesn't help either.

nonetheless i wish that project the best for the future!
Agree, game has enough content make it looks cleaner, better UI, improve graphics a bit etc.

May 2, 2017
Hmm, I remember there was an option in character creation or somesuch menu to be able to generate family members, it's been a while since I've played and I can't seem to find it easily now. I have the Incest module enabled, is the family member button somewhere else, and if so, where is it?

EDIT: Nevermind, I forgot it was in the Contacts menu, my bad.

Last edited:

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
Some options will never change to prevent loli/ped shit
:FacePalm:

Yeah of course. Making out with a partner smaller or bigger than you is a major sign of perversion... :WeSmart:

Having characters (NPC and MC) sizing between 1.60cm to 1.90cm will give more diversity (without loli/shota or giant, and i'm sorry but i'm better with metric than imperial/bananas units). But it will be a real nightmare of clipping and animation issues.

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Shit, started a new game. 1st girl I took on a date raped me, taking my virginity. And she got pregnant. Damn.

Needless to say I wouldn't be paying child support for that shit. She was hot though. 18 YO with the me there 21. Blonde babe.

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020

Yeah of course. Making out with a partner smaller or bigger than you is a major sign of perversion... :WeSmart:

Having characters (NPC and MC) sizing between 1.60cm to 1.90cm will give more diversity (without loli/shota or giant, and i'm sorry but i'm better with metric than imperial/bananas units). But it will be a real nightmare of clipping and animation issues.
I'm not the creator, Vin decision....
About clipping and animation issues, you are totally right. Vinfamy his alone in this project, so he do is best!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Needless to say I wouldn't be paying child support for that shit. She was hot though. 18 YO with the me there 21. Blonde babe.
believe it or not but in germany ya gotta pay child support if she wants to keep dat baby... even if she raped you :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: parakep

xyzman

Jul 4, 2019

You can. Save the preset and change the size values in the file and import it again. I used a 0.98 in height, it's not much but correct for me.

Reactions: Gambitf95

list101

Mar 18, 2019
This game creates vulnerabilities in my PC - make me wonder if that's problem with UE4 or lifeplay itself. The game is interesting yet during playing my computer was attacked:
Source IP: 191.96.168.33 known malicious IP from United States
Source IP: 84.17.35.119 known malicious IP from Italy
Source IP: 212.102.33.66 known malicious IP from Italy

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
how is it complicated, perhaps start by following the hints and go slow
It's an open world you dont have to do anything or you could try everything, the goal is what ever you want
It's been a while, but I just remember the interface being not very intuitive, so I just ended up deleting it.

Nov 20, 2018
The animations need serious rework, the clipping is out of hand, the characters float in the air, there is no IK nodes or anything, I suggest spend some money and hire a animator to make those poses more alive, its like watching too wooden plans fuck each other.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes