Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
By that logic, they should remove the young faces too. Believe it or not, but there are actually small adults in real life too.
Even beyond the loli/shota argument there's the issue that it'd fuck with the animations. There's already enough issues with things like large cocks clipping through the other person's stomach

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

The results for the Kinks of the Month poll for November are as follows:
(Formula: $1-4 Votes + $5-$9 Votes * 3 + $10 Votes * 9 = Total)
  • Interracial : 35 + 12 * 3 + 6 * 9 = 125
  • Elves, Orcs and Vampires : 28 + 10 * 3 + 4 * 9 = 94
  • Polyamorous : 39 + 12 * 3 + 2 * 9 = 93
  • Cowgirl (bill Corr...) : 19 + 8 * 3 + 5 * 9 = 88
  • Reverse Cowgirl (Rap... music) : 24 + 6 * 3 + 4 * 9 = 78
  • BDSM : 19 + 10 * 3 + 3 * 9 = 76
  • Doggy (Best... position) : 22 + 9 * 3 + 2 * 9 = 67
  • Tentacles : 19 + 8 * 3 + 2 * 9 = 61
  • Scat : 6 + 5 * 3 + 3 * 9 = 48
  • Group Sex : 18 + 1 * 3 + 2 * 9 = 39
  • Gay : 7 + 5 * 3 + 1 * 9 = 31
  • Lesbian : 9 + 1 * 3 + 2 * 9 = 30
  • Watersports : 12 + 2 * 3 + 1 * 9 = 27
  • Toys : 4 + 3 * 3 + 0 * 9 = 13
  • Foot Fetish : 3 + 3 * 3 + 0 * 9 = 12
  • Non-NTR Voyeurism : 7 + 1 * 3 + 0 * 9 = 10
  • Vore : 7 + 1 * 3 + 0 * 9 = 10
Accordingly:
- Interracial will be the focus of v4.17 (ETA: 18 November). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from today to 11 November.
- Elves, Orcs and Vampires will be the focus of v4.18 (ETA: 28 November). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from 14 November to 21 November.
- BDSM only came fifth, but since it has never won before (while the three kinks ahead of it have historically won regularly and will no doubt win again in the foreseeable future), I decided to give BDSM some love in v4.19 (ETA: 8 December). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from 24 November to 1 December.

dividesense

Nov 2, 2021
Oh cool! I was just about to work on an interracial dating mod (my question on this page). This simplifies things. I'll be eagerly awaiting this update and I'm happy to build on it in the future.

Thanks for the great game!

gastonmacha

Dec 3, 2017
Even beyond the loli/shota argument there's the issue that it'd fuck with the animations. There's already enough issues with things like large cocks clipping through the other person's stomach
Of course, it would require some work to make it happen. It's definitely not the easiest feature to implement.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Of course, it would require some work to make it happen. It's definitely not the easiest feature to implement.
Like it work anyway... set a female to 1.1 and before long shes back at 1.0? What's the point if she don't stay that way!

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Some options will never change to prevent loli/ped shit

You have give a name to your business, use search and put the name of your business.

Most of them (95%)
Look at the official forums: more will be added when modders will add their mods. 28 are available.
Tried to join your site Raddeck and got this
No soup for you! It looks like you have been flagged as a spammer.
If you feel this decision was made in error . Please note that you will need to enter a valid email address before your account is activated. You will receive an email at the address you provide that contains an account activation link.

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
Tried to join your site Raddeck and got this
No soup for you! It looks like you have been flagged as a spammer.
If you feel this decision was made in error . Please note that you will need to enter a valid email address before your account is activated. You will receive an email at the address you provide that contains an account activation link.
Maybe your email Your IP have been flagged by , you will need to contact them. There: stopforumspam.com/removal
Or use another email IP to register.

Last edited:
Reactions: R0y

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Like it work anyway... set a female to 1.1 and before long shes back at 1.0? What's the point if she don't stay that way!
It seems like in scenes (the animations) one character takes on the other character's values. Sometimes the 1.0 will turn into 1.1 instead. No idea why or how to stop it. Consider it a bug.

Reactions: R0y

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
416.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Update Only: (requires v4.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Change Log:
- This update focuses on Netorare (you're the cuck) content, which is of course an optional module, disabled by default. For most of these scenes, your significant other (SO) will subtly wait for your permission first before banging someone else, but if you're already in an open relationship, their perversion or dominance is very high or if you have high submissiveness, your SO may then just ignore you even if you disapprove.
- Your SO accidentally runs into one of your relatives living with you during their shower and might join them, with or without your encouragement.
- During pregnancy check-up for your signicant other, they can encounter a doctor that flirts with them right in front of you.
- While on a date with your SO, you may run into one of their exes and your SO admits to you that they can't help but fantasize about the passion they used to share.
- Your date gets hit on by other people more frequently if the Netorare module is enabled and the higher your submissiveness. Your date now has an option to ignore your disapproval and you now have to option to offer to drive them to the motel yourself.
- You find out your SO is se xting someone they've only known online to date. You can then offer to organize a romantic evening for them at your place with you as the chef.
- If you're hanging out with someone else and take them to your SO's current location (either at your home or Contacts > your SO > Current) and click on your SO, you now have the option to ask your current companion to sleep with your SO. This will significantly boost your rapport with this companion so if this is your boss, it will help your chances in the next performance review / promotion request
- Clicking on your SO now gives you an option to organize a group se x experience for them (either by inviting people you know or random strangers), with you watching.
- You can click on one of subordinates (either an employee in your business or any office colleagues with jobexperience at least 30 lower than you) and ask them to retrieve documents from your home. Your SO is there too of course ...
- While on a date with your SO, someone offers your SO an 'once-in-a-lifetime' opportunity for a modeling career, you accompany them to their audition but will you then stand in the way of their career or let them do whatever it takes?
- Your perverted landlord offers to forgo this month's rent if you let them sleep with your SO
- Some bug fixes & minor improvements, with special thanks to Rizean for his help on Github

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Hilarious that netorare is such a kneejerk trigger with so many people, that the dev (wisely) chose to put "optional" in front of it, though all modules in this game are 100% optional.
Knowing how people like cuckolding here, that was the very wise decision.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i hope the next update will be about bug fixing, graphic glitch fixing and and ui overhaul. don't get me wrong, it's nice to see constant content update, but i'm wasting more time fighting with the ui than i am getting my stats buffed. and the immersion break when characters bug through the walls and obstacles doesn't help either.

nonetheless i wish that project the best for the future!

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes