Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Same "slavery" as in any game : "Your slave loose the mood to continue" ........... Next version we must ask to fuck?
'If Actor:attractiontoplayer > 70 || Actor:masochist > 50'
Anyway this is a littlebit funny too, I think. Anyone (any interesting npc) can be instant slave with no hesitation if mostly attracted to the pc (if not instantly, then after giving them a gift). In my walkthrough all of the newly generated opposite gender npc has over 90 attraction (don't know why). No matter how pervert or how not. After this the script alter they personality to be full masochist (Actor:masochist => 100). From this you can share your slave to unknowns in the street without any bonus or penalty to any character. It's a littlebit weird, or not? I don't think that would be too authentic...

Last edited:

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
As ever. No breaking, no submission based on fear or blackmail, a slave is just a normal NPC with a collar. Carebearing at max.

Since all games are on patreon there are less and less gameplay in games, better money if everybody is happy ... and if you can discretly fuck your mother, sister, dog and soon the frog in the fishbowl.

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
That's why I'm doing the Remake, to make things like this happen. But alone, it takes time...

Vinfamy prefers to make mods rather than adding new features, animations, improvements,... That's his choice...
He also puts annoying limitations on: money, store opening hours, animations, clothes,... Don't ask me why???

Because of this, many mods can't be upgraded.

So :
no submission based on fear ---> Not possible, the fear function does not exist, but the animation does :unsure:

Reactions: srg91 and jinzom

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Yes, some things are in the core, not in the scripts and I think it's the same for boredom in sex act :/

I already became crazy seeing "not in the mood" during the non-consent acts before but now with the same in pseudo slavery I removed the entire game.

Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
Here's a little mod I made as a distraction from working on my own game ;)

It's called Slut Training and adds just one new action, "Train companion to be sluttier", which activates after going over 79% perversion. It's built around bimbofication/corruption, and starts a certain story path, which might be followed up by a quest (if I ever get around to doing it). I hope someone will enjoy!

Darshes

Sep 26, 2018
I had a stupid bug where every NPC child had my PC as a father, even though she's a female. Now there is bunch of NPC impregnant by my female PC. Is it possible to change a child's father during an NPC pregnancy? Does anyone know if there is any command, mod or which files I should edit?

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
I wanted to see what the babysitter content was like, but I can't seem to get the prompt to hire one.
I can't get my kids below 18, does this have anything to do with it?

Reactions: M_e_*

Lientu

Oct 31, 2018
so there is 3 room presets related to basic needs/go to bathroom/shower, bathroom___vin01, shower___vin01, toilets___vin01. toilets preset used at public/city location you can enter from map. it's ok, np there. other locations, when "go to bathroom" use shower preset. not sure if bathroom preset is used anywhere.
question: where i can set which preset used in specific locations?
e.g. home/fraternity/hotel/and few other locations should use room preset with shower and bath. the other locations should use "toilets" preset.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Kinks of the Month for January (v4.23 & v4.24)
please vote before 3 January
- x1 Weighted Poll for $1 to $4 Patrons:
- x3 Weighted Poll for $5 to $9 Patrons:
- x9 Weighted Poll for $10 or above Patrons:

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I have a few questions with the newer updates in the game:

With the BDSM update, why is there not any MalDom actions, like there has been FemDom in the game for a long time?

If I'm not playing on the basic city map, is there things like sperm banks and such? Do they have to be activated somehow??

Other than the speed up/down arrows, is there a way to just say/do "Have orgasm"? The scenes and such are great, to a point. They get very long and tedious and boring after playing the game for even 5 minutes. There should be a way to choose position, fuck for a few seconds and then choose something like "fast forward and cum" especially for the male side of things. And then proceed to repeat the process. I enjoy the game a lot, but I lose interest in it when the sex scenes take forever in real time to finish...and if there are multiple people in the scene, it takes an eternity to get it done with each one.

With the NTR update, is there a way to go looking for it? How do you know if it is "working" after it being activated?

Other than adding your own NPCs into the game and making them relatives, does the game automatically bring them about?

Does the quest that has you adding cameras to all the rooms in your house work? I do not know how to go about adding cameras into my house.

How does one change an NPC's relationship with other NPCs?

Not really sure this is a bug or a feature, but I'll put it out there. When I'm out and about the town and I'm in a building with people in it, many times when I go to interact with them, I'm all of a sudden thrown into some other kind of incident/encounter. As an example, I go up to someone and introduce myself to them. I am then immediately thrown into an encounter with a totally new person that was not even in the room I was in or taken to a totally different building to interact with someone else and then thrown right back into the building I was in after that encounter ends. Now I don't mind having encounters happen, but it should not take you away from the current task you are wanting to do.

Last edited:

SmanMax

Sep 2, 2019
It took some doing, but I've started rewriting the TF start files a bit.

Basically the current TF start is unsatisfying, I think. You build a character, then immediately change to a different character. There's no sense of change within the game, because you don't even get to start playing before it happens.

So the rewrite disables the forced change, and substitutes one of two (or both if enabled) alternative methods that key off of player actions. This means you can play as your first character as long as you like, then either by accident or on purpose, transform into a different character. The narrative is adjusted to remove referencing a timeframe, so it's not jarring no matter how quickly or how long you choose to linger before changing.

Also starting to adjust some of the events to make them less prone to assuming the TF is 'MtF' and be more broadly applicable. There are events that clearly only apply that way of course, and in those cases it might be interesting to add alternative versions that work the other way as well.

It's a bit of a rabbit hole though! Lots of permutations to think about, and the scene/action system is not easy to use, hehe.

Still, I can see the appeal of 'modding' in the system. With a bit of expertise, it would be possible to create all kinds of scenarios. With a bit of patience and diligence they could even be fairly complex.

It'd be cool to see that reflected more in the releases.

Reactions: Fuzzcat and jinzom

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I have a few questions with the newer updates in the game:

With the BDSM update, why is there not any MalDom actions, like there has been FemDom in the game for a long time?
Forget about the BDSM, at least until some modder do some mod.

I usually like the updates, but BDSM is absolutely underwhelming. Rushed up, maybe Vin is not interested or both.
There's little to do when they do trigger, they trigger out of nowhere for no reason, and it happens a lot.
Honestly, I just deactivated it because it was more annoting than anything else.

than the speed up/down arrows, is there a way to just say/do "Have orgasm"? The scenes and such are great, to a point. They get very long and tedious and boring after playing the game for even 5 minutes. There should be a way to choose position, fuck for a few seconds and then choose something like "fast forward and cum" especially for the male side of things. And then proceed to repeat the process. I enjoy the game a lot, but I lose interest in it when the sex scenes take forever in real time to finish...and if there are multiple people in the scene, it takes an eternity to get it done with each one.
You have a "end sex" option right at the top of the list.
Since it ends the scene, I think it even skipps any preg chance.

the NTR update, is there a way to go looking for it? How do you know if it is "working" after it being activated?
It depends highly on masochism trait.
If your masochism is low, and your SO has high dominance, it'll surely trigger, but they have long triggering times (which also mean long "cooldowns"). Seriously, LOTS of scenes are in need of triggering count revision.
(note: you can simply look on the folder of NTR -or any other scene-, look for the file you want an look inside to see the data. You can edit easily the triggering times)

than adding your own NPCs into the game and making them relatives, does the game automatically bring them about?
Some NPCs have their own relatives, like bosses having childs/spouses/brothers, etc. You just need to spend time ti'll the family presentation trigger.
Your own relatives might end hooking up (with incest activated), or have their own families.
Overall, just give it time.

Having an office work is a good way to know NPCs with their own relatives.

the quest that has you adding cameras to all the rooms in your house work? I do not know how to go about adding cameras into my house.
I think you have to own the house, not rent.
The options appear on the main list.

does one change an NPC's relationship with other NPCs?
Save editing?
Or easier, use the mod exactly for that (look on the main post)

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
421.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - -
Linux:
- - -

Update Only: (requires v4.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - -
Linux:
- - - -

Change Log:
- This update is a Kink of the Month update for 'Reverse Cowgirl (Rap... music)', so check Docs/Change_Logs.txt inside your game folder or the f95 forum thread OP for the full change log
- Note that I had to delay the patrons' commissions for December for 10 days, they will be added in the next update instead, i.e. v4.22 (8 January). The v4.21 update lost a few days of development (which would normally have been dedicated to working on commissions) because I stayed with my parents for Christmas. My apologies to those who commissioned stuffs for December but hopefully the extra 10-day wait for your commissions won't be too much of an issue.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes