Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Hoisted

Formerly 'manman1234542'
Sep 4, 2020
Heres a secret, their is no 9th episode its already over all you have to do is go in and replay at least one of the dates in part 8 then you play through the final part or "Part 9" i would know cause ive already played it
I am refering to episode 9, I would like to play the beta.

Corutuin

Sep 27, 2021
Yeah m2.... I could make somekind of direct donation to get acces, I would have done it. But a montly payment from creditcards. Is somethings I do not trust... it already went wrong one time with that.. and it is a pain the arse...

Reactions: Hoisted

Tyrgalon

Jun 14, 2019
Finally got the setup done for bury_she's hucow game. Excited to actually get the VaM settings right for me and play it. I would definitely welcome more suggestions for VR/VaM content. So far my only gripe with the basic VaM controls in VR is that grabbing seems to be a toggle, and it isn't picking up hand gestures with the Quest 3, but minor in the grand scheme of things. And approving all the cascading "Can this plugin download plugins?" security prompts, although the attempt at security is appreciated. Grabbed a few morphs too.
Looks very interesting but I guess its VR only? :/

ps. Looks like you can play VaM games on the desktop?

Last edited:
Reactions: demidenizen

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Looks very interesting but I guess its VR only? :/

ps. Looks like you can play VaM games on the desktop?
REALLY depends on what the VaM scene is like and if the creator of that scene bothered to add ways to interact with it on desktop.
Lots work fine, but there's situations like one scene I tried where there was this lever you had to grab and pull to switch the device on.
In VR, the lever swings like a real lever, activating the machine.
On desktop, ALL the grab mode options, every possible trick you could to to try to flip that lever on, would either do nothing, or the entire lever assembly would move.
That's a bit of an extreme example though.

More often, there's no huge glitch like that, what I encounter more are things like trying to get a toy to the right angle to work, having a hard time getting a good camera angle to see things properly, that kind of thing.
Actually, specifically the HuCow game as a pretty good example: milking and the bucket is a little clunky since in VR you hold the bucket in one hand and her tit in the other, but in desktop mode you only have one "hand" and so you just kinda levitate the bucket NEAR her boob and then you milk her and try to get as much of it into the bucket as you can. Also, dumping the bucket out into the collector thing is pretty clunky too since you can't just grab your mouse and rotate it, I think VaM's got a "rotate your 'hand'" button somewhere, heh.

Reactions: Tyrgalon

Tyrgalon

Jun 14, 2019
REALLY depends on what the VaM scene is like and if the creator of that scene bothered to add ways to interact with it on desktop.
Lots work fine, but there's situations like one scene I tried where there was this lever you had to grab and pull to switch the device on.
In VR, the lever swings like a real lever, activating the machine.
On desktop, ALL the grab mode options, every possible trick you could to to try to flip that lever on, would either do nothing, or the entire lever assembly would move.
That's a bit of an extreme example though.

More often, there's no huge glitch like that, what I encounter more are things like trying to get a toy to the right angle to work, having a hard time getting a good camera angle to see things properly, that kind of thing.
Actually, specifically the HuCow game as a pretty good example: milking and the bucket is a little clunky since in VR you hold the bucket in one hand and her tit in the other, but in desktop mode you only have one "hand" and so you just kinda levitate the bucket NEAR her boob and then you milk her and try to get as much of it into the bucket as you can. Also, dumping the bucket out into the collector thing is pretty clunky too since you can't just grab your mouse and rotate it, I think VaM's got a "rotate your 'hand'" button somewhere, heh.
I do have a xbox controller, someone mentioned in a post that using a controller could make it work more as intended for VR?

Sep 26, 2018
As usual, I think updates for my game would be appreciated here:

update22Ad.png
There are many new things out for Week 21
  • Finishing out Week 20!
  • Mahi needs help with a shipment ...
  • Buttercup appears in your backyard ...
  • Clarabelle is still upset over the events at her party
  • Elizabeth has invited you to a photo shoot ...
  • A Shop featuring the character that we created together: Korova
  • The addition of repeatable events!
    • right now you'll find that the repeatable events are mostly the milking of Buttercup, and Clarabelle!
  • and of course MORE growth !

There are 4 new events out for Week 22
  • Clarabelle - You take her somewhere to cheer her up ... the cashier is hot.
  • Elizabeth - She wants you to drive her somewhere ...
  • Cornelia - You can't believe she canceled your game night !
  • Mahi - She has some old clothes ...

What comes in the Future?
  • Next update I'll be adding character events as normal but also adding a few growth events.

Last edited:

Eatmyballs86

Mar 12, 2023
As usual, I think updates for my game would be appreciated here:

View attachment 3884802
There are many new things out for Week 21
  • Finishing out Week 20!
  • Mahi needs help with a shipment ...
  • Buttercup appears in your backyard ...
  • Clarabelle is still upset over the events at her party
  • Elizabeth has invited you to a photo shoot ...
  • A Shop featuring the character that we created together: Korova
  • The addition of repeatable events!
    • right now you'll find that the repeatable events are mostly the milking of Buttercup, and Clarabelle!
  • and of course MORE growth !

There are 4 new events out for Week 22
  • Clarabelle - You take her somewhere to cheer her up ... the cashier is hot.
  • Elizabeth - She wants you to drive her somewhere ...
  • Cornelia - You can't believe she canceled your game night !
  • Mahi - She has some old clothes ...

What comes in the Future?
  • Next update I'll be adding character events as normal but also adding a few growth events.
I tried both android ports and one of them wouldn't open and the other one said it wasn't for my device. Got any help with that? Not trying to sound rude btw

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes