Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

demidenizen

Sep 4, 2018
A lot of good stuff recently. I especially like Her BE from Dany Artu. Very good experience, somewhat reminiscent of the replayability of Nunu's Cabin by the Lake. Expansion Clicker by TSquare77 is also quite fun, nice to leave on in the background. The track is surprisingly very nice, and well-written little scenes. I will be trying Alchemical Trainer and Transformation Lab when I have the chance.

lookinoff

Aug 7, 2021

Good game

And my cheat file
unpack it here: .../game folder/game/script.rpy

add 50 candies
books are read in 2 times (5 times old)
you get more money in work
mechanics of increasing earnings when working as a waitress are added

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2022
This thread is getting weak and only has recommendations of games made with AI art and Text-only recently, this is FRUSTATING.

I go to this thread every single day to check if there is anything new and there are only recommendations repeated one after the other, there are only exceptions with game updates but there are only people here showing the same game that someone from pages ago that has already shown.

I'm really considering teaching my ass how to use Unity or RPG Maker or RenPy and pick up a fucking pencil and create something out of anger.

No 3D Models, no text-only and no AI art.

Just fine handmade art and interactive gaming.

arthur clenched fist.jpg

Last edited:

Jimthesim

Jul 15, 2022
This thread is getting weak and only has recommendations of games made with AI art and Text-only recently, this is FRUSTATING.

I go to this thread every single day to check if there is anything new and there are only recommendations repeated one after the other, there are only exceptions with game updates but there are only people here showing the same game that someone from pages ago that has already shown.

I'm really considering teaching my ass how to use Unity or RPG Maker or RenPy and pick up a fucking pencil and create something out of anger.

View attachment 3939438
just teach yourself how to do the art then find some one making a game and collaborate with them or offer your services to one of these creators once you can do the art. I'm currently working on a game (normal rpg) and I have to tell you finding an artist to work with you is hard. Id do it myself but I dont have the talent.

Reactions: HaverPing1927
Sep 26, 2018

View attachment 3939438
I largely agree with you, which is why I've been working on Maiden of Milk: Clarabelle! It's still a bit rough, but it's coming together month by month

Which, if you haven't checked it out already, I recommend you do!

MitchBoyson

Mar 2, 2020

View attachment 3939438
Preach, brotha!
I would also like to throw in my hat as an artist if there's any programmers out there lookin for an artist.
though I couldnt do it full time, but something small scaled would be fine for me :)

Corutuin

Sep 27, 2021
Wel let's face the truth it is not a very populair fetish so that there are even some games totally focussed on them and giving it attention is a good thing.. I do have a reccomadation fallow the storyline of Angelica in Superhuman, she has litteral breast expansion powers, and her breast get bigger on one point than her body...

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Really a lot of the problems with why you don't see a lot of expansion games in general is because expansion as both a concept and a fetish is really draining on resources, speaking as someone who's tried and failed to help make assets for a game, uh, twice now, I think.

Example:
Say you have a VN, no expansion. It's early in development, so there's 2 CGs and five outfits. That's ten fully-detailed images you have to hire an artist for (or if you're cheap, 2 images but edited into 10 total.)
Now imagine said game is actually an expansion game.
Two bust sizes, you're already up to 20 images total. Two bust sizes, two butt sizes, and a pregnancy alt? Oh god now you're doing MATH, your game has barely any content and you've already paid an artist to make, like, 80 images (or 80 edits, I guess) of all the different combinations the character could be in. (Also: sorry for the super lazy math, I'm sure I'm wrong.)
Between the money needed to hire an artist like that and the rapidly growing filesize, you're already doomed. Even then, a game with 2 CGs would suck, and an "expansion" game with only two bust sizes sucks too, so you're already getting critiqued for having no content despite already spending probably like $500-1000 on the game's assets.

(EDIT: forgot to mention, all these issues are why I strongly suggest that expansion, BE, inflation-whatever game devs should absolutely be working in 3D, not 2D, so that they can simply move sliders around to expand and shrink characters however they want in whatever combination they want.)

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
Really a lot of the problems with why you don't see a lot of expansion games in general is because expansion as both a concept and a fetish is really draining on resources, speaking as someone who's tried and failed to help make assets for a game, uh, twice now, I think.

Example:
Say you have a VN, no expansion. It's early in development, so there's 2 CGs and five outfits. That's ten fully-detailed images you have to hire an artist for (or if you're cheap, 2 images but edited into 10 total.)
Two bust sizes, you're already up to 20 images total. Two bust sizes, two butt sizes, and a pregnancy alt? Oh god now you're doing MATH, your game has barely any content and you've already paid an artist to make, like, 80 images (or 80 edits, I guess) of all the different combinations the character could be in. (Also: sorry for the super lazy math, I'm sure I'm wrong.)
Between the money needed to hire an artist like that and the rapidly growing filesize, you're already doomed. Even then, a game with 2 CGs would suck, and an "expansion" game with only two bust sizes sucks too, so you're already getting critiqued for having no content despite already spending probably like $500-1000 on the game's assets.

(EDIT: forgot to mention, all these issues are why I strongly suggest that expansion, BE, inflation-whatever game devs should absolutely be working in 3D, not 2D, so that they can simply move sliders around to expand and shrink characters however they want in whatever combination they want.)
just be smart and use image layers, like in karryn's prison.
cuts down all the combinatorics.

Nepdanep

Sep 9, 2021
It's about preference, some prefer one carefully made transition/animation over a 3D-model option being picked differently repeated 20 times. Sure it's easier but it stops the game often from standing out. Play one honey-select game and you have more or less played everyone imo.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
It's about preference, some prefer one carefully made transition/animation over a 3D-model option being picked differently repeated 20 times. Sure it's easier but it stops the game often from standing out. Play one honey-select game and you have more or less played everyone imo.
Koikatsu and Daz3D are the new meta for everyone to use and abuse these days. I almost wish people used HS1/2 more often just because it's a different style compared to more KK.
That said, I guess I also wish more people were into 3D modeling in general so we'd stop seeing so many model rips from the same 2 sources, though.

Sep 26, 2018

Example:

I think a lot of Smut Indie devs would benefit with a smaller scope for this reason. You don't have to start with 10 characters with 5 outfits and 9 expressions. starting with 1 or 2 characters I think is often best.

2.5d models I think are the best of both worlds for a VN but they have a pretty big upfront cost

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes