Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Nepdanep

Sep 9, 2021
This may be a bit ranty but imo the reason it's hard to find any content is partially because f95 itself doesn't recognize BE as it's own thing still. It's not that the games themselves don't exist, it's rather that there is no easy way to add a tag that tells anyone that it exists at all. You are either at the mercy of the screenshots or hope the comments mention it somewhere or even worse, having to search the changelog for mentions.

The idea currently seems to be that it's up to the uploader to include whatever desription needed and the rest of the community to tell which tag is missing. Meaning the BE will next to never be mentioned as it's part of the description which is optional. Your options are then to search the entire thread for people's unanswered questions ("transformation?" or "be?" for example) or playing the entire game top to bottom only to be disappointed at the end. The most annoying thing is that the only time I've seen a mod or dev mention BE is when they thought it was to niche to get a tag and therefore declined the idea completely!

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Absolutely, stay to the path, and don't let your greed get to your head (even if we're all here because we're a special type of greedy)

Noa3's is unironically a near perfect BE game, in no small part BECAUSE it kept to it's core focus.
Last time I played that, there was a bit of a quirk to how the game works that slightly annoyed and confused me; the game's difficulty is tied to how many items you unlock, so simply not unlocking anything would make the game super easy (though repetitive and slow), basically impossible to lose. I think I remember 100%ing the game this way, only unlocking a select few ingredients.
A bonus quirk is that since you're not unlocking much, it's WAY easier to get the proportions correct too, so instead of needing 3% of one ingredient, 7% of another, 22% of a third, 38% of a fourth, 20% of a fifth and 10% of a sixth that you all have to get super perfect to get max points on, it's just 70% of one and 30% of another and it's way easier to get super accurately for the best results, making up for most of the lower value of your drinks.
I remember 100%ing the game this way. Wasn't too bad.
I'll have to replay it at some point.

Also I get kinda annoyed by lewd games where the gameplay is on one side and the lewd part is on the other, but I remember not complaining TOO much about that, probably due to how easy the game was by only unlocking like 3 ingredients total.
I've played some games that REALLY fuck this up, where glancing at the lewd part of the screen = nearly-instant loss and I always rate that garbage the lowest score possible unless the game's otherwise amazing or it has a gallery to view the stuff at your leisure.

Oct 2, 2022
more of these actiony games would benefit from a gallery function so that if u wanna enjoy the loop you can but also pause and take stock of the process

Sep 25, 2021
Last time I played that, there was a bit of a quirk to how the game works that slightly annoyed and confused me; the game's difficulty is tied to how many items you unlock, so simply not unlocking anything would make the game super easy (though repetitive and slow), basically impossible to lose. I think I remember 100%ing the game this way, only unlocking a select few ingredients.
A bonus quirk is that since you're not unlocking much, it's WAY easier to get the proportions correct too, so instead of needing 3% of one ingredient, 7% of another, 22% of a third, 38% of a fourth, 20% of a fifth and 10% of a sixth that you all have to get super perfect to get max points on, it's just 70% of one and 30% of another and it's way easier to get super accurately for the best results, making up for most of the lower value of your drinks.
I remember 100%ing the game this way. Wasn't too bad.
I'll have to replay it at some point.

Also I get kinda annoyed by lewd games where the gameplay is on one side and the lewd part is on the other, but I remember not complaining TOO much about that, probably due to how easy the game was by only unlocking like 3 ingredients total.
I've played some games that REALLY fuck this up, where glancing at the lewd part of the screen = nearly-instant loss and I always rate that garbage the lowest score possible unless the game's otherwise amazing or it has a gallery to view the stuff at your leisure.
Not a single wrong thing said, though I do personally like the decision to purchase the additional items as a sort of sliding scale of custom difficulty.

But that second half ESPECIALLY is so fucking real, the games that separate lewd content and gameplay suck so hard (I will also throw "Lose for Lewd" games here), and it's always great when the gameplay and lewd actually mesh together, which Cafe does decently well with having to manage the Cowgirl's emotional state via milking

TrotterWo

Oct 31, 2021
It reaches a point that I wonder why some games even bother to include fetishes at all. BE Witches always comes to mind where the growing boobies seem just like an afterthought in a very complex puzzle game. I will always root for devs and their creative efforts but god damn... If their game has me grinding for hours on end and looking up guides online to figure out how to progress, I'll just will grab that thing and drag it into the recycle bin immediately.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
It reaches a point that I wonder why some games even bother to include fetishes at all. BE Witches always comes to mind where the growing boobies seem just like an afterthought in a very complex puzzle game. I will always root for devs and their creative efforts but god damn... If their game has me grinding for hours on end and looking up guides online to figure out how to progress, I'll just will grab that thing and drag it into the recycle bin immediately.
A very complex, very grindy, very plot-heavy game, very linear, yeah. BE Witches drives me mad because the art's absolutely great and the tits get incredibly huge and all but the gameplay wears thin shortly after the shape fights are unlocked. What really grinds my gears the most is how often I'm like "whew, finally, some freedom!" and it turns out the game continues to be linear as hell, or that there's yet another delay.
Plot wants you to go to the big pyramid just to do a short plot thing? Nope, enjoy a repetitive (but visually cool) horror-themed bullet hell bossfight for like 20 minutes straight because the boss is literally immortal! (Also a dumb scene where you just walk really slowly around for like 10 minutes straight.) Also, that was a point of no return by the way; better hope you got everything in town and the dungeon before you left!
End up in jail, then escape on a flying machine? Nah, it's legitimately so slow that I swear it's a joke, and even then you do this weird slingshot minigame because two idiots try to stop you because they're stupid.
Escape the two idiots and try to fly home? Nuh-uh, you get shot down by slow bubble things that your flying machine apparently can't dodge.
Hey, you landed close to a town, you can finally sell all the garbage you've been lugging around! Just kidding, the thing that shot you down is blocking the 2-minute path to the town, so now you have to go through a long puzzle forest and fight enemies with too much health for like an hour. (Also, if you've got unsteady hands, you're fucked.)
Wow, you finally finished the forest, time to get to the town! LOL, have a tanky bossfight with way the fuck too much health standing right in your path! Also you still have no access to shops or storage, so you better hope you did enough side content to get spells that don't suck.
Oh, by the way, even after all this you've only gotten to see one (1) breast expansion scene. That's it. Hours of gameplay in a game called "BE Witches" and you get one (1) scene, and she goes from flat to like B cup.

Anyway, enough ranting from me I think, have a picture of lamia tits from the game, to keep this post a bit more relevant. Lamia 05.png

BLONKED

Jun 3, 2023
BE witches is such a weird one. the game takes years to get to the BE and tbh i don't even see it as a fetish game. its just a puzzle game with some lewdness.

zhiphius

Jul 26, 2022
looks interesting some of the comments make it seem like she has BE due to milk volume.
Edit: no link on f95 for it atm.
Seems like an alright game, the description states there's BE but it's hard to tell what kind\how much when there's no screenshots of it.

kalagagu

Jun 10, 2021
This might just be me being lazy but shouldn't there be a sort of watch for when these games get an official update? new games are good and all but an update from a fellow cultured gamer could go a long way especially when it comes to games like white russian who has a story that's quite long

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes