Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Jun 22, 2017
Bountiful Harvest by B.E Grove had an update to 0.2 where Belle can get significantly bigger and there's atleast 3 villager transformations (one villager per type, one time transformation from normal to gigantic).

There's some other stuff there (and even larger belle is hinted at) but i can't verify any of that as i've yet to get that far.
Can you perhaps share the new version?

gerbilthehut

Nov 29, 2022
There is a progressive breast expansion (and belly expansion) option within "Wicked Island." In the game's settings you can choose to have the breasts not reduce in size with each pregnancy.

With that said, it is a VERY BUGGY game. You can cheat your way through it though, so, no grind is really necessary. What you should know up front is that in order to mate with other creatures, you have to have a certain "grit" level. The "grit" level should exceed that of the creature you're trying to mate with. You must also enable "defeat sex."

Your "grit" levels will automatically reset to one if you load into a different area. If you don't reload into different spaces, know that every time you mate, your "grit" depletes and will need to recharge.

Either way, the character model is good, and the BE seems to not have a real limit as of now.

https://f95zone.to/threads/wicked-island-v0-8-5-3-hotfix-rawdarkness.118878/

Jun 22, 2017
There is a progressive breast expansion (and belly expansion) option within "Wicked Island." In the game's settings you can choose to have the breasts not reduce in size with each pregnancy.

With that said, it is a VERY BUGGY game. You can cheat your way through it though, so, no grind is really necessary. What you should know up front is that in order to mate with other creatures, you have to have a certain "grit" level. The "grit" level should exceed that of the creature you're trying to mate with. You must also enable "defeat sex."

Your "grit" levels will automatically reset to one if you load into a different area. If you don't reload into different spaces, know that every time you mate, your "grit" depletes and will need to recharge.

Either way, the character model is good, and the BE seems to not have a real limit as of now.

https://f95zone.to/threads/wicked-island-v0-8-5-3-hotfix-rawdarkness.118878/
"Buggy" is an understatement... Game locked up on me 3 times, couldn't tab back in 2 times and I experienced game breaking bugs that prevented me to do anything like 5 times. And keep in mind I played the game for around an hour. Maybe less? Deffo don't recommend this shit...

Reactions: gerbilthehut

delta42o

Sep 3, 2022
does maybe anybody know of a japanese BE game where her breast increase in size everytime she is cought or takes a hit/damage.
As far as I remeber its made in RPG maker, the main girl kinda looks like a student in a grey uniform.
The environment is kinda differnet with each level but i have a feeling its some kind of university or Lab

In the first level you have to deal with a Plant that you have to uh lock up i think in the lab.
And in the second level you have to deal with Robots in a more big science kinda room , and laser alarm where if you trip the laser a robot shows up and hit the girl with a white flash and then her bust expand.

I have tried to vind this game for some time but was not successfull this is pretty much my last resort.

Hope you all have a wonderfull day.

Aug 7, 2022
does maybe anybody know of a japanese BE game where her breast increase in size everytime she is cought or takes a hit/damage.
As far as I remeber its made in RPG maker, the main girl kinda looks like a student in a grey uniform.
The environment is kinda differnet with each level but i have a feeling its some kind of university or Lab

In the first level you have to deal with a Plant that you have to uh lock up i think in the lab.
And in the second level you have to deal with Robots in a more big science kinda room , and laser alarm where if you trip the laser a robot shows up and hit the girl with a white flash and then her bust expand.

I have tried to vind this game for some time but was not successfull this is pretty much my last resort.

Hope you all have a wonderfull day.
Complex Tower

Aug 7, 2022
i think someone had posted this earlier in the thread.
latest floor was 4 with some huge slime.
It was me, i showed the Kemono page because a user said there wasn't the link for the new game update, then you added the drive link that was on the page.

damn no translation huh.
Use MTool, it's my favorite and it's not difficult to use.

where is the game page?
I cant find it.
It's not on F95, just leaked content on .

Reactions: demidenizen

demidenizen

Sep 4, 2018
Complex Tower is my mostly highly anticipated release at the moment. The artist does some amazing work, and the eerie mood of the game heightens things for me. Highly recommend checking out their pixiv account:
座布団の裏側

Reactions: Velvetcrowe84

Velvetcrowe84

Aug 25, 2022
Reactions: Yukariin
Aug 7, 2022
I've mentioned this before: https://f95zone.to/threads/huge-breasts-games-archive.101196/post-11927647
Edit: but in different thread, my bad
The first person who mentioned the game and I brought it here, credit is all yours brother. It's my #2 favorite BE game, behind Paizuri Slave, but only the almighty above knows when this artist will post an update, I pay attention from time to time and every time he brought an update it was an interval of 1 or 2 months 3 months I think. If we are to wait for something from this artist, I think it is recommended to enter a cryogenic chamber and wait 1 and a half years to have something like... 2 updates? idk.

Last edited:

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
The first person who mentioned the game and I brought it here, credit is all yours brother. It's my #2 favorite BE game, behind Paizuri Slave, but only the almighty above knows when this artist will post an update, I pay attention from time to time and every time he brought an update it was an interval of 1 or 2 months 3 months I think. If we are to wait for something from this artist, I think it is recommended to enter a cryogenic chamber and wait 1 and a half years to have something like... 2 updates? idk.
Paizuri Slave Training is without the doubt my holy grail of BE. It checks all the boxes for me and the whole Paizuri only thing is like also a plus. After playing it I had brainrot for a while 3 weeks and I replayed it like 4 times so far. I'm waiting until my brain kind of forgets the game so I can play it again hopefully.

Checkboxes
Scienced base BE.
Starts from slightly big to really big and goes in intervals and not all at once.
Game also brings up the sensation of having bigger breasts.
Shows progression some times by flashback and forward.
Brings up different ways of paizuri as MC progress through sizes.
Latex suits was also a great add.
EDIT : also game is entirely focused on BE and not just another game with one moment in it that is BE.

Last edited:

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
beware when downloading paizuri slave training program that the dev themselves shipped the game with malware.
do not run the immediate .exe, go into the game folder and run the real one from there.

Oct 2, 2022
can you make a list of your top5? no pressure or whatever.

zhiphius

Jul 26, 2022
can you make a list of your top5? no pressure or whatever.
Depends what you define as good.

Bountiful Harvest: It's a decent game with actual animated BE.
The Pill: Mix of transformations but all chapters features BE in some way. Animated BE once again.

Note: Both Harvest and Pill is in active developement and is not yet finished, but still great.

Hypnosis: Good game with animated sex, no animated BE. Can be a bit lengthy and frustrating if you don't know what dialogue to pick. The girls dont grow alot first major part of the game, but they grow ALOT in one of the two final paths.

White Russian: Also a good game, similar to Hypnosis. The girls grows big enough and there's lactation included. Not the best on the BE (like hypnosis) but the girls do grow significantly bigger.

Paizuri Slave: Next to no nudity (think there's 1? shot), but the entire premise is to enlarging the girls breasts and do paizuri with them. They get massive in the ending.

A few Alternatives is:
Bloom War (has a few amateur animated BE scenes, a weird game tho).
Alchemical Trainer (just keep growing the girls BE even after her quest is done).
Accidental Woman: Has plenty of BE options, but is a text sandbox "girls life" game. Nice to imagine how it is to BE.
Changing Time No VR: Solve puzzles, turn into a girl and have your titties and ass expand.
Transformation Lab, it has animated real time BE. No stories or anything tho.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes