Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Zodiakkodiak

Mar 18, 2020
im new here and looking for BE games that have mother and son incest i dont think there is much out there
Sort of in the same boat.... or something along the lines of Irresistible Johnson (that isn't abandoned); with a side of no VN (personal pref). I believe when Patreon took a hard stance of anti-incest it sort of killed the genre, definitely disrupted plenty of good stories that were in-progress.

Last edited:

Zodiakkodiak

Mar 18, 2020
So you're saying it's not abandoned anymore ?
Any other source than the missing "abandoned" tag from the game page here ?
oh it's definitely still in an abandoned phase to the best of my knowledge... I was just using it as a style/plot example... the statement of (not abandoned) meaning I want a game that hasn't been abandoned and is still in development

Reactions: Pletok

Pletok

Jun 19, 2023
oh it's definitely still in an abandoned phase to the best of my knowledge... I was just using it as a style/plot example... the statement of (not abandoned) meaning I want a game that hasn't been abandoned and is still in development
Ohh my bad, I was sooo hyped :cry:

zinzao44

Jun 28, 2020
any new corruption game with breast expansion with surgery/breast implants, I dont mind magic but i dont like forced shit i like when the girl is corrupted enough that she wants to be sexier so she gets bigger boobs

Oct 2, 2022
any new corruption game with breast expansion with surgery/breast implants, I dont mind magic but i dont like forced shit i like when the girl is corrupted enough that she wants to be sexier so she gets bigger boobs
it's not new but on the offchance you haven't seen it, defending lydia collier is exactly this.

Reactions: colombusohio

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Nympho Tamer now has enhancement via Surgery. One of the Main-LIs just underwent surgery, but the result was not seen in the latest Update and will be visible in the next one. But I guess it will be the only instance of BE (MCs ex girlfriend also has enhanced Boobs, but she basically has this from the beginning of the story).

Game is a bit silly overall, only recommended if you enjoy a fuckfest and dont mind that the MC (or in general any male character) poses like a girl.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes