Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

atcha123

Jul 31, 2020
im new here and looking for BE games that have mother and son incest i dont think there is much out there
https://f95zone.to/threads/spoiled-rpg-hunter-life-final-ranmaru-graphics.60650/

Page 2 there is a link to a very weird translation of the game if I am not mistaken.

Game is old, story is barely understandable, gameplay is linear and very repetitive, and you might even end up lost not knowing what to do honestly more than once, but that's the best I could think of when reading it if you haven't tried it yet.

I managed to get far losing lots of time trying random things to progress further.

Reactions: colombusohio
Jul 19, 2021
the game won't run, says it's a syntax error
It only runs on Japanese locale. A lot of old japanese VNs have that limitation for some odd reason. You can use Locale Emulator to run it: (This gets flagged a lot by antiviruses because it works in the same way as rootkits, but it's safe.)

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2021
Super early on I'm afraid, once you beat the first area (which only has a pregnancy BE scene to the boss at the end as a loss), you can encounter the enemy in the single room in the second area, which expands the tits massively, but only once. You can undo the growth in the starting area via the bed to get another look at said growth, but that's it for now. Still, it's pretty early on, I'm sure more'll be done with it.

Halko Supmann

Apr 27, 2023
Heared of a Game called Shinshoku from Team Touchable there are apprently 3 Parts from what i read and saw it has BE. Does someone has a Link to it? Or know more about it?

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
Heared of a Game called Shinshoku from Team Touchable there are apprently 3 Parts from what i read and saw it has BE. Does someone has a Link to it? Or know more about it?
Guessing you are talking about this game?

zhiphius

Jul 26, 2022
There's 4 games in Shinshoku if im thinking of the right game.
I dont recall the first game, but 2nd 3rd and 4th game (called zero) has BE in it. THere's some other fetishes in them too.
I think in the 2nd game its the pink haired girl who has BE, in the 3rd game its the green haired and in Zero its the chibi blonde.

It's ok games, requires JP locale and should be available on DLsite. I've not seen any translations of it.

I don't have the games, i played them long time ago after finding them on some site i forgot the name of (animesharing?). I did see atleast 2 of them on DLsite.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes