VN Others Completed Chichi Miko!! [Final] [Rapapuru]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
9788.jpg

Overview:
Matsushita Ukyou is typical mama's boy. One day, he receives a call from his grandmother, Chichiizumi Touka, asking him and his mother to visit the Chichiizumi Shrine, where she holds the title of Milk Shrine Priestess. However, it turns out to be more than a simple call when the priestess announces that she will be retiring! Ukyou must perform the chichi miko training with three beautiful women, his mother, aunt, and cousin, and determine which is fit to succeed as Milk Shrine Priestess!​

Thread Updated: 2017-05-17
Release Date: 2014-06-14
Original title: ちちみこ!!
Developer & Publisher:
Translation:
Censorship: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Sequel: Chichi Miko!! Plus 1 ~Grandmother and Daughter Milking Harem~
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*
*This port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

23370.jpg 23369.jpg 23376.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Best sequel ever! Right ?

TBF I didn't really like this one but it was on my HD so I thought that I should make it available to people who might want it.
From what I remember, the lead artist of chichi miko resigned and, not long after publishing the sequel, the company went bust. I wouldn't be surprised if the sequel was meant to be much bigger.

Reactions: ponyguy

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Not a bad game, in the "every girl has huge tits" realm of gaming. I wasn't as up on the sequel as I should have been but it was worth one play through.

Reactions: jackkane

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Now if only their stuff wasn't always censored. The one reason I'll not play any of these games. Pity too since sometimes the story is fairly good.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes