4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

akashi1363

Jun 5, 2021
Bonjour, j’aimerais savoir comment démarrer le jeu. Je ne comprends rien. Quelqu’un pourrait-il s’il vous plaît me guider

Soosaasoos

Jun 18, 2020
Hello I did what this thread told me to, by changing things for non-unicode programs, but now instead of the syntax error i'm getting the one on the picture. pls help.
I'm not a tech genious btw and know very little about computer language

Bloodshade

Apr 7, 2021
everytime I try and start the game, it tells me, that I can't run the software, because it may contain a virus.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
I made a mod for this game. (Yes, we really out here in 2023 making mods for Chichi Miko)

The mod zooms out the sprites in the game. The ones that are "default". Basically, the heroines won't be so close to the MC unless it's their close-up sprite. You might see this as a negative because it won't be as cozy. But you'll get to see the outfits better which was the reason I made it. So it's up to you whether it's better this way or not.
Ontop of that I also changed the textbox for the game
Ontop of that, I also changed Rinka's hair slightly
You can see the differences below

Unfortunately the file size is big because there was no code change, just images. 400 MB

Big file are the sprites, small file is the textbox change.
There may be errors while playing

33521.jpg 33522.jpg

Last edited:

SexyBurp

Oct 4, 2023
Hi I am looking for those 2 games they have really gigantic tits and if you find them on the web even in japanese send the link and I will translate it/
This are two games:
秘密のスカトロ女学院 愛を貫いた2人の姉妹
淫魔×ヴィレッジ

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Hi I am looking for those 2 games they have really gigantic tits and if you find them on the web even in japanese send the link and I will translate it/
This are two games:
秘密のスカトロ女学院 愛を貫いた2人の姉妹
淫魔×ヴィレッジ
>the tags
1714053074517.png

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes