4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

darkpie

Oct 16, 2019
I played Chichi Miko Plus 1 first and loved it. Now I'm playing the first one and a few minutes into game I'm noticing that unlike the sequel game, there's no voice acting. Do voices come in during sex sense only or is there something wrong with my copy of my game?

It's a bit disappointing to not hear the voices, it was my favorite part of Chichi Miko Plus 1

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I'm having the same problem as previous people with the blue screen. The videos weren't really much of a help for me- the first one's resolution is so poor that I can not make out what was typed in for the search and the second one has its sound so low that even at maximum volume, it's totally useless. Will someone please post or repost a USEFUL step-by-step guide that does NOT make assumptions that I know that you're starting in the middle of the process or skips steps?

Also, I need to know how much space any necessary downloads will take and what kind of side effects they will have. The previous attempt I made didn't give me ANY such information. (I use a HP laptop with Windows 10 pre-installed.)

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
View attachment 960803
guys, can someone help me with this please?
Gotta change your region to Japan or download locale emulator and right click the application and run it via locale. If you wanna change your region to Japan restart your computer after doing so.

I recommend locale emulator
Here's the download link

Reactions: califa34

Nepler

Jul 15, 2020
For some reason when I click on chichimiko.exe it shows a message saying there was a syntax error. Am I doing something wrong ?

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Sooo... Is there save data to unlock a gallery/extras menu? Kinda... Have a thing about VN's.

bobbyflux

Feb 24, 2021
Hi, ive played the game once and after that I cannot run the exe again. same for original & plus version. I think the problem lies on Full screen before I quit the game. Is there any way I can reset the window mode outside the game like reset in regedit or file data? just cleared touko. I want complete it T_T

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes