4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Run in with the Japanese language pack since you seem to be on windows 10, or use app local. Most japanese games need either of these steps, but the language pack means you don't have to worry in the future
Adding Japanese Language pack to your system:
(Just make sure you make your native tongue your default)

Yasou

May 14, 2017
Run in with the Japanese language pack since you seem to be on windows 10, or use app local. Most japanese games need either of these steps, but the language pack means you don't have to worry in the future
Adding Japanese Language pack to your system:
(Just make sure you make your native tongue your default)
thanks you bro

Reactions: ponyguy

redfox711

Jun 16, 2017
Yasou said:
Help me plz
I had the same problem, you have to switch setting-windows-to-japanese-locale

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
From what I remember, the lead artist of chichi miko resigned and, not long after publishing the sequel, the company went bust. I wouldn't be surprised if the sequel was meant to be much bigger.
there's harem ending where you have sex with all of your daughters and their mothers.

Reactions: GaRbS

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Hello, I can't seem to fully extract the game, my extraction softwares I've used (8 zip lie and RAR Opener) always gives my the message that they can not create a certain folder after extracting around 75% of the game files. How would I be able to fix this?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Hello, I can't seem to fully extract the game, my extraction softwares I've used (8 zip lie and RAR Opener) always gives my the message that they can not create a certain folder after extracting around 75% of the game files. How would I be able to fix this?
Hmmm, weird. Try using winrar and 7-zip to see if it's a problem with the extraction tools or something to do with your computer.

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
I found this game from another source (I think from the website that translated this?) and I had fun playing through it. The dialogue is rather cheesy and the plot is barebones basic with no real twist, though. Passable.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes