VN - Others - Completed - Chichi Miko!! [Final] [Rapapuru]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Rogue21

This is a wild one lol. You're a shota who chooses between four huge breasted girls (your mom, aunt, cousin and grandmother). You can only really choose one girl per route so you gotta play the game througout 4 times to get the full experience and all of the scenes. If you take your time, the game will take a few hours to complete. You also may need a local emulator to play this game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

asdasdasdad

The art may be bad, the resolution may be bad, but this VN is probably one of my favorites. I don't give a 5* lightly, but this game deserves it.

Fetishes are weird, they dont work because they are there, but because the writer understands why a fetish is sexy. Take a childhood friend for example, it isnt that they know eachother for a long time that makes it work. It is that the romantic arc shows them from being close friends to slowly falling in love and then consummate their love. And then wondering if they are always meant for eachother. The writer for chichi miko perfectly understands the fetishes this games offer.
    The 3 main fetishes are straight shota (little guy fucking mommies), breast expansion and lactation. And all of them are perfect. The male is almost swallowed up by succulent mommyflesh as he goes to town on the ladies. Breast expansion doesnt just happen, the characters comment on it, and their sprites show breast growth as you get deeper into the route. When the breasts go from big to spilling out of their uniforms, you know its good. And then lactation. There is a scene in every route where they have to fill up a milktank. And the only way to do that is by having the guy fuck them so hard they orgasm and fill it up. So there is a 12 hour marathon sex scene (you see only the start and the end). Where she fills it up while being fucked silly. Now thats a scene.

The 4 heroines are not original. But they all hit a mark. Rinko is the typical shy childhood friend. She has feelings and once she is picked shes overjoyed to finally have sex with her secret love.
    The aunt is a buttslut and every scene is her begging to put it in her butt because she likes it better that way. The mother always wanted to eat her son up. And now she has an excuse, you will be delighted to know she wastes no time. Seeing her ride her son cowboy while her massive udders almost cover his entire body is just perfect.

If any of that sounds like something you want to see. This VN is one of the few that will ever provide you these thrills. There are many other VNs that cover the material of this VN, but none understand what makes it work.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TheVoid17

Short game, not too many choices really, bit silly plot But look at the cover and you should know what to expect and damn does it deliver. You got an older cousin, aunt, mama, and grandmama options. Going in you should know if you into this stuff or not.

Not for everyone, but if you like big tiddied older women, give it a go.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Twistedcat8

A straight 2 out of 5 stars. This "game" really plays out more like a kinetic novel. There ae only 3 choices in the whole game, technically only 2 until you unlock all the standard endings then the third choice shows up and is only there for you to basically says yes I want to see the harem ending or no you don't want to.

The biggest problem I have is that the different routes are all basically the same, just which girl is shown. They all end in pretty much the same thing. All pretty much have the same events happen. The CG's change but for the most part the scenes are the same just slight changes here and there.

This all makes subsequent playthroughs boring and annoying to play through. Other than that the CG's are all standard nothing great but nothing bad either. The sound effects are the same as well.

About 2.5 hours to see all endings in my case.

If you like huge ass breasts I say go for it but other than that you might want to skip this.