Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Aug 7, 2022
can you make a list of your top5? no pressure or whatever.
It's nothing much:

by 座布団の裏側 (already mentioned)
Paizuri Slave Training Program by Aeba no Mori (already mentioned)
Descendants of the Forest by Eropixel
Salvor DEEP by Delusria
Aruna and the Labyrinth of SealedLewd by enoughmin
CrossinG KnighTMarE: A Hymn to the Defiled Holy Maidens by KI-SofTWarE

Also, check out this guy's thread here, he shares 3 lists of BE games he's played, plus WG. There are a lot of repeated things that have already been mentioned here, but there are some rarities there.

( Edit: I put the wrong link in the last one lol )

Last edited:

demidenizen

Sep 4, 2018
I would mention the old Ail-Soft games but those are pretty fucked, and probably don't run easily on modern systems anyway. I will mention God of the Dark Night if you can deal with an untranslated and difficult to OCR game:
[KI-SofTWarE] God of the Dark Night RE:FinE / 黒夜神 RE:FinE ~堕ちた肉奴隷達の徒花~
And, while a bit shallow, the spiritual successor is alright too, and apparently in English:
DiabolicaL ModifieD WifE
They're both essentially visual novels with a few branching paths (Diabolical Modified Wife has a weird gambling game element to it). With gameplay, Crossing Knightmare was pretty good, and a kind of tightly scripted RPG element to it, honestly I've never completed it:
CrossinG KnighTMarE

It's nothing much:

by 座布団の裏側 (already mentioned)
Paizuri Slave Training Program by Aeba no Mori (already mentioned)
Descendants of the Forest by Eropixel
Salvor DEEP by Delusria
Aruna and the Labyrinth of SealedLewd by enoughmin
CrossinG KnighTMarE: A Hymn to the Defiled Holy Maidens by KI-SofTWarE

Also, check out this guy's thread here, he shares 3 lists of BE games he's played, plus WG. There are a lot of repeated things that have already been mentioned here, but there are some rarities there.
Weird, when I quote your post it shows you listed Crossing Knightmare too lol. Salvor Deep definitely shows promise, one to watch. Aruna is surprisingly very fun. Haven't played Descendants of the Forest, but I like the look of it and I'll be trying it. Good link there too.

I know text adventures aren't the main thing in this thread, but I really started hunting for BE games from Corruption of Champions (and to a lesser extent later games, and yes, futa, etc., the other games I listed have scat even), Slave Maker 3 (Aerith), and Nimin: Fetish Fantasy (only playable on furaffinity, and is a flash game), so I guess if we're talking all-time faves, I'd be remiss to leave those out of my list. All got flaws though, I wouldn't say there's been a game I feel like is 'flawless' by any stretch.

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
there are only 3 good actual BE games.

* Hypnosis
* White Russian
* Paizuri Slave Training Program

there's other high quality stuff but that are too simplistic to be called a game, like cowtastic cafe.
I can't get myself to like White Russian it uses like barebones honey select graphics. Honey Select only looks good with like alot of modding. I think Hypnosis also has the same issue.

Oct 2, 2022
i've played all these but i love that you guys help a fellow degen out anyway <3

think i will replay hypnosis as it itched a specific scratch with the pace even if the art wasnt so great. i kinda wish there were more games that featured slower burn stuff especially with breast implants/surgical expansion because theres something about the shame of being perceived as a fake bimbo that really does something for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: colombusohio

dagn

Feb 3, 2018
I can't get myself to like White Russian it uses like barebones honey select graphics. Honey Select only looks good with like alot of modding. I think Hypnosis also has the same issue.
agree, im very tired of seeing the same default face presets being use with the same default pose presets, the writing and consept can carry a long way, but damn are those faces burned into my skull
also them being visual novels makes it hard to put them in the same categorie as something like Paizuri Slave Training or even lactos escape

edit: i dont wanna be much of a downer, i did like what hypnosis for what it had going for it, i just didnt finish it

Venonat

Apr 19, 2022

It's more pregnancy based, but the breasts do get bigger as you progress.

Jul 19, 2021
Not confirmed but I think this game has breast expansion?
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-bouncing-agency-v0-19-adn700.142560/

Developer specifically says he specializes in breast expansion animations in the dev notes. Don't see it mentioned on this thread though so I could be wrong.
It has 3 girls that can grow, but for two of them it's a repeatable scene that's not permanent. Only one of the girls has permanent BE, but it's not one of the main girls so there's very little content for her. That's it so far, but I'm hoping the dev has more BE scenes planned.

Also, I think the version in that thread is not the latest so it might not have one of the BE scenes.

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
Yeah it is, in theory. But it lacks story, reactions and progressive growth (it goes way to fast). So for me, right now White Russian is the best, although the graphics can surely be better.
I need the girl reacting to the changes but also them going through their daily lifes with the changes. Talking about the extra attention they are getting and also like difficulties.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes