Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Seems like an alright game, the description states there's BE but it's hard to tell what kind\how much when there's no screenshots of it.
Here's a repost of my review of it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dunno if it was worth the $3, probably would've been if I had played it on Steam so I can get the achievements and tip my Steam recommendations a bit more lewd and expansion-y.
The more I think about progression being locked by RNG, the more I want to go back to the review and bring it down to 3 stars. I swear to god, it drove me batty to watch that little reel spinning only to have it land on something with worse stats than what I've got, or land on something better than what I've got but I don't like how it looks, or watching it spin and land on an upgrade I don't care for.

Jz

Dec 5, 2016
Really a lot of the problems with why you don't see a lot of expansion games in general is because expansion as both a concept and a fetish is really draining on resources, speaking as someone who's tried and failed to help make assets for a game, uh, twice now, I think.

Example:
Say you have a VN, no expansion. It's early in development, so there's 2 CGs and five outfits. That's ten fully-detailed images you have to hire an artist for (or if you're cheap, 2 images but edited into 10 total.)
Now imagine said game is actually an expansion game.
Two bust sizes, you're already up to 20 images total. Two bust sizes, two butt sizes, and a pregnancy alt? Oh god now you're doing MATH, your game has barely any content and you've already paid an artist to make, like, 80 images (or 80 edits, I guess) of all the different combinations the character could be in. (Also: sorry for the super lazy math, I'm sure I'm wrong.)
Between the money needed to hire an artist like that and the rapidly growing filesize, you're already doomed. Even then, a game with 2 CGs would suck, and an "expansion" game with only two bust sizes sucks too, so you're already getting critiqued for having no content despite already spending probably like $500-1000 on the game's assets.

(EDIT: forgot to mention, all these issues are why I strongly suggest that expansion, BE, inflation-whatever game devs should absolutely be working in 3D, not 2D, so that they can simply move sliders around to expand and shrink characters however they want in whatever combination they want.)
Depending the engine and toolset you can make a frame work to modify just certain aspects, so its not an entirely new render each time. But yeash, i take your point. It grows exponentially, even having outfits breaks shit and makes it complicated.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
That was a game alright. Didn't really scratch my BE itch though. Not with only one tier of breasts above the starting point.
Well technically how full her milk meters are affects bust size too, so it's two "ranges" of bust sizes, but it's implemented really poorly and not a lot of fun.
My biggest annoyance is that increasing milk capacity doesn't increase her max size since the bust size is entirely based on how full the meters are, not how much milk is in her. Doubly sucks that increasing capacity actually SHRINKS her tits for a moment because the max meter goes up and causes the current filling to drop.
I've read the dev plans to change that though; I really hope they're not lazy with it.

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
Well technically how full her milk meters are affects bust size too, so it's two "ranges" of bust sizes, but it's implemented really poorly and not a lot of fun.
My biggest annoyance is that increasing milk capacity doesn't increase her max size since the bust size is entirely based on how full the meters are, not how much milk is in her. Doubly sucks that increasing capacity actually SHRINKS her tits for a moment because the max meter goes up and causes the current filling to drop.
I've read the dev plans to change that though; I really hope they're not lazy with it.
huh I thought it was a complete game. Is there plans from the dev to expand on it?

techiesplayer

Apr 8, 2022
[/QUOTE]
for those who are wondering there is now a thread on it. https://f95zone.to/threads/milking-mira-final-tentakero.221987/
Well its not as good as the GOAT cowtastic cafe but another BE game that's focused just on BE is great. Wish the milkers started off smaller and the max size was way bigger. The upgrades range from doing barely anything to now its an idle game. I do not like how branding is permanent while getting a fake baby is not? Why does the mega upgrade increase the minimum size?

None the less its great to have a NEW BE game out thats just about milking fat jugs while making them bigger! excited to see where it goes!

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
Well its not as good as the GOAT cowtastic cafe but another BE game that's focused just on BE is great. Wish the milkers started off smaller and the max size was way bigger. The upgrades range from doing barely anything to now its an idle game. I do not like how branding is permanent while getting a fake baby is not? Why does the mega upgrade increase the minimum size?

None the less its great to have a NEW BE game out thats just about milking fat jugs while making them bigger! excited to see where it goes!
Yeah there is alot of BE content where they start off too huge. Bigger of a trend in Japanese content. Breasts go from huge to mega huge usually.

Reactions: colombusohio

megaalecs

Sep 4, 2020
Its not a game, its a scene for Virt-A-Mate. Bury has 2 expansion themed scenes cooking for it, there was a discussion about it already starting on page 50 if you want more info.

Also kemono finally updated, here are the files
Yeah, "The file you are trying to download is no longer available "...

Sep 26, 2018
update23bigger.png

Maiden Of Milk: Clarabelle Update 23

Hey everyone! It's that time of the month again! NEW ART and NEW CHARACTER EVENTS and NEW GROWTH EVENTS

Instead of progressing all stories at once, I decided to focus on Bessie and Clarabelle. So there are 4 new events ! In this arc, Bessie seeks to mend (or begin) her strained relationship with her Clara, with your help of course! As you both discuss Clara's unique needs, unexpected developments add urgency to your plans, pushing Bessie to make a significant gesture of love and commitment. If this seems heavy don't worry, I tried to make the arc light with some playful banter and sexy boob focused moments.

Do you all think the protagonist is becoming closer to Clarabelle or Bessie?

Bessie and Clarabelle also have access to one more size of growth! See you if can create the right conditions !

GET WEEK 22 HERE:
=p

GET WEEK 23 HERE:
=p

What's in the future??? MORE GROWTH! Look forward to it!

05 c.png

demidenizen

Sep 4, 2018
is there a page for
yet? i cant seem to find anything on it
I decided to buy it, but it has their PlayDRM in it and I'd like to continue to buy stuff I want, so I'm not going to upload it and risk a ban. If someone has a link to PlayDRM removal, I'll do it.
At the end of the day though it's not a very good game. Very buggy, the running is the main part of the game and it's extremely simple, and you just die once the girl's breasts get too large to see ahead. Less polished than Bury She's VaM scenes.

Reactions: Yukariin

zhiphius

Jul 26, 2022
Bountiful Harvest by B.E Grove had an update to 0.2 where Belle can get significantly bigger and there's atleast 3 villager transformations (one villager per type, one time transformation from normal to gigantic).

There's some other stuff there (and even larger belle is hinted at) but i can't verify any of that as i've yet to get that far.

Reactions: colombusohio
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes