Seeking Breast expansion games

Mercury12

Jun 7, 2020
i have seen a few discutions in this forum about breast expansion in games, and there are a little bit hard to find, so... i will post a few titles that i have found, and whenever i found one worth telling i will posst about it:

hypnosis- great game
dungeon slaves- great game
nanpa beach- when the girl get pregnant, they get bigger...even bigger
peasant quest - also they get bigger while pregnant, lot of content and an incredible game overall
apocalypse- great game and dev is very active in forums
a new dawn
a goblins tale- one girl get a little bit bigger...so far
my new neighbors-corruption and most of the girls get bigger, great game
contamination- also contain futa
mythic manor- one girl can steal boobs
the pill- short-fun - very BE oriented
monikersmiths bloodlines- they transform in busty vampires
deviant discoveries - corruption and slutification

those are a few a remember, i will keep this updated as i find more

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
You should definitely check DEFENESTRATION
https://f95zone.to/threads/defenestration-v0-4-8a-fresh-mulan.10695/
next update scheduled for FRIDAY, but you should know that the dev sets deadlines without keeping them. He gets a lot of bashing for that (and for a long rework process, which resulted in lots of stuff still not re-implemented into the game).

Despite of that the content that is finished is good and there is optional breast enlargement. If I got it right the next update will feature huge cow tits stuff and lactation - might be your cup of tea.

I am totally NOT into huge tits and even less into lactation, so I am glad it is optional.

Mercury12

Jun 7, 2020
You should definitely check DEFENESTRATION
https://f95zone.to/threads/defenestration-v0-4-8a-fresh-mulan.10695/
next update scheduled for FRIDAY, but you should know that the dev sets deadlines without keeping them. He gets a lot of bashing for that (and for a long rework process, which resulted in lots of stuff still not re-implemented into the game).

Despite of that the content that is finished is good and there is optional breast enlargement. If I got it right the next update will feature huge cow tits stuff and lactation - might be your cup of tea.

I am totally NOT into huge tits and even less into lactation, so I am glad it is optional.
i will try it! thanks for the info!

R P

Jan 16, 2021
Hey... it's my people :D Thanks for all the suggestions, folks - Keep 'em coming!

Oh, and TakeOver is a game involving BE, AE, Muscle Growth etc. that I haven't seen mentioned yet - it's limited for now, I'm not sure when he's planning on adding more, and the transformation stuff requires a fair bit of grind to get to, but it's definitely worth it IMO :D

EDIT: Oh, and Lunar's Chosen has some buried in there too, though it's a bit light on it ATM. Seems like the dev's planning on adding more eventually, though, and it's just a solid game in general, IMO. There is Futa, just FYI, but it is avoidable if you're not into that, luckily :)

Last edited: