Seeking Breast expansion games

hypaweeb02

Jan 28, 2020
now this probably aint quite what your looking for but Omega Labyrinth Life on switch, ps4 and PC is pretty damn good. its a roguelike dungeon crawler where your tits get bigger the more enemies you beat.

R P

Jan 16, 2021
I heard of that one, but I'm not sure I'm into the 'style'. Seems like it might be just a little too, um... Japanese for me, if you catch my drift =p

Still, growing titties... :love:

LOL =p Anywho, there's another game I was just playing that I think might possibly have some transformation content - Depravity. I base this off the fact that one of the characters seems to be willing to change her appearance in pretty drastic ways to fit others' perception of her attractiveness (including breast implants, actually), and the game touches on this theme a few times in various ways, which leads me to believe there's *something* that's going to come from that, though what I don't know. Saw a render of her the dev made that shows her with a different hair style and color, so... that's something, I guess :p Oh, and the game rates each character's ass and bust with a weird points system in it's 'info' section or whatever, don't know what significance that might have, if any. Anywho, anybody else have any experience with the game?

Oh shit, and that reminds me of another game I've heard has at least a little BE content: Witch Trainer with the 'Silver' mod/expansion currently in development. Just checked the changelog, and it says they added potions a little while back, one of which is called an 'expansion potion' =p Buuuut... then a later changelog entry says they disabled potions, since there weren't any currently in-game or some nonsense? Anyways, it's another lead at the very least, if you're really jonesing and want to take a chance, hehe ;)

aliciafed

Sep 19, 2017
Depravity.
If nothing happened in last update then there is no BE there.

Witch Trainer with the 'Silver' mod/expansion currently in development. Buuuut... then a later changelog entry says they disabled potions
So it's not available.

About topic:
Love & Sex: Second Base - one of characters can get her breasts bigger
Lilith's Throne, Trials In Tainted Space (T.I.T.S.)/ Corruption of Champions II/ Lilith's Throne - all of them have breast expansion but it's text only.

Lab Rats 2
Caliross

Unfortunately this is niche fetish, so not enough high quality games.

Reactions: Mercury12

Mercury12

Jun 7, 2020
i tried to play lab rats 2...but OMG that was hard, i have caliross but havent played it, not a fan of text only

R P

Jan 16, 2021
Thanks for the suggestions! Yeah, it's baffling to me that this is apparently a niche fetish, while stuff like incest *seems* to be so popular, since at least this fetish is pretty straightforward (from my point of view, anyways :p) I mean, I like boobs - Why wouldn't I like to see them grow bigger?? You can't tell me that She-Hulk was created simply because they needed a female counterpart to the Hulk or something, just to name one example ;p Oh, and not to slight anybody that's into it, but I can see why BE would be niche if you're into boobs (etc.) growing INSANELY big, like big enough to fill rooms and shit - I can definitely see how stuff like *that* is niche ;) But all I want is... you know, like some A or B-cup into like D+ cup action - That's reasonable, isn't it?! =p

ANYWAYS, yeah, I mentioned Witch Trainer since the way they said it in the patch notes was strange, because they never mentioned disabling potions, but then later mentioned disabling dialogue concerning them, and stating it like it was obvious that they did that since potions weren't enabled, when there was nothing in the patch notes about them disabling them between that mention and when they said that they were fixed or enabled or whatever (don't have the patch notes up anymore, so I forget) I just remember it was confusing, so I figured 'what the hell, I'll mention it', in case you're REALLY thirsty, lol ;p

I find Lab Rats 2 pretty complicated too, by the way, but personally I get annoyed that the dev seems to make no effort in making saves compatible between updates. I get that sometimes breaking past saves might be unavoidable in order to fix something important, but to seemingly make no effort at all in that regard when you charge patrons for access, the game is very complex and time-intensive, and you don't even provide saves to access new content or anything like that... sorry, I'm not THAT much of a masochist =p

R P

Jan 16, 2021
Oh, I should ask, while I'm thinking about it: You mention Caliross is text-based - does this mean its BE content is only described via text, or is there actual art for it? Thanks again!

Mercury12

Jun 7, 2020
no, caliross is not text based, they where 2 unrelated things, actually the art of caliross is really good! its an rpg

R P

Jan 16, 2021
Hmmm, I'll have to look into it, then :) Not much content though, right? At least not yet?

Oh, and I just tried out a game for a sec called 'Sarada Training' that I'm pretty sure has some considerable BE (and AE!) content, judging from some story and art clues I saw - If you try it, it revolves around the character 'Tsunade' in some way. The English was rough and difficult to understand (if that's your main langauge like me) and the art looks a bit 'meh', but who knows, you might like it better than me (I'm very picky, hehe :p ) Anyways, doesn't take long or much digging to find the clues I did, and it's only a 700mb download to boot, so maybe try it out if you have a spare half-hour or so ;D

R P

Jan 16, 2021

Look at the changelog! IT'S HAPPENING XD

ronpaulwaving.gif

Reactions: Mercury12

R P

Jan 16, 2021
I should mention, it's like 90% petite transformation stuff, but the point is that he's starting to work on the transformation stuff again! Yay! :D

R P

Jan 16, 2021
In Harem Hotel you can buy upgrades for Android character, they will allow her to change size of her breasts at will.
I figured it was something like that - Took me hours of playtime for my slow ass to get to that part, but I FINALLY figured it out, hehe :p Don't know why the game didn't grab me, though - Even growing boobies can't replace a solid story, and while everything else in that game is pretty well done, the story is just kinda 'meh' to me :( Doesn't blow my skirt up. Still, I should jump back into that game sometime - It's been a while...

Reactions: winini

Mercury12

Jun 7, 2020
I figured it was something like that - Took me hours of playtime for my slow ass to get to that part, but I FINALLY figured it out, hehe :p Don't know why the game didn't grab me, though - Even growing boobies can't replace a solid story, and while everything else in that game is pretty well done, the story is just kinda 'meh' to me :( Doesn't blow my skirt up. Still, I should jump back into that game sometime - It's been a while...
i know what you mean, i wasnt trapped by that game either

Reactions: R P

senguj

Apr 15, 2018
Can someone advice on 2D games with anime style? Somehow I can't play those games with pre-render 3D, especially "realistic" ones.