gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
hey MaraTDuoDev i think there is a scene mix up maybe. the first time sarah meets Giovanni with Marlene at the point of the scene where Sarah tell giovanni to sit the images diplayed are off, it shows a scene of giovanni liking marlene from behind. Probably got mixed up with other images? havent played after that yet so thought ill let you know to be able to fix

EDIT: Oh so i played after that and it looks like the 2nd time scene get played the first time too

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
hey MaraTDuoDev i think there is a scene mix up maybe. the first time sarah meets Giovanni with Marlene at the point of the scene where Sarah tell giovanni to sit the images diplayed are off, it shows a scene of giovanni liking marlene from behind. Probably got mixed up with other images? havent played after that yet so thought ill let you know to be able to fix

EDIT: Oh so i played after that and it looks like the 2nd time scene get played the first time too
oh okay let me check it out thanks for the report

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
I think the Gio stuff is probably my favorite right now. Im really into the whole idea of dominating and feminizing someone and look forward to doing it to Gio more. I kinda hope there at least one more person like him that way there can be a threesome with 2 femboys.

Reactions: Malcowitz

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I think the Gio stuff is probably my favorite right now. Im really into the whole idea of dominating and feminizing someone and look forward to doing it to Gio more. I kinda hope there at least one more person like him that way there can be a threesome with 2 femboys.
Yeah, tbh, I feel like the transformation angle has kinda taken a backseat and I'd love to see more of it in general. When they described the two scientists as "bimbos" it made me think how hot it would be to actually have them be that, as well as the "flatmates" and others.

Reactions: The the Guy

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Yeah, tbh, I feel like the transformation angle has kinda taken a backseat and I'd love to see more of it in general. When they described the two scientists as "bimbos" it made me think how hot it would be to actually have them be that, as well as the "flatmates" and others.
I agree the transformation stuff seems to be on the backseat for most the characters but if they do a transformation for Gio I hope its optional and if you dont you can really play up the humiliation part of having him submit hell maybe even throw in some chastity stuff with him.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I agree the transformation stuff seems to be on the backseat for most the characters but if they do a transformation for Gio I hope its optional and if you dont you can really play up the humiliation part of having him submit hell maybe even throw in some chastity stuff with him.
Tbh I was hoping they'd try and give that boi some tits to really put the fem in femboi

hyperjack38

Dec 24, 2019
v0.33 and 34 saves not working with v0.35... Saves before 33 workfine though... Anyone have any fixes or workarounds?
On android

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Actually, seeing as the dev is fairly active here, I want to say that this game does one thing exceptionally well that's worthy of praise: Build up. The way scenes are led to, the way the plots unfold and the way they lead into one another is extremely well done. It even, by having each take a day, feels almost realistic or at least has a feel of verisimilitude.

It makes the game more grounded and helps make you actually, somewhat, care about the characters and lets you get to know them. In a way, that part is TOO well done, because we then want more scenes for those characters, even as the story has moved on!

Anyway, looking forward to more again, though I usually only play games every few updates so it might be a while.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
We are working now on the transformation aspects of the game. Next month we want to see if we can finish Celia and Katy transformations, or maybe just leave the BBW for later, but yes this is our priority now

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Actually, seeing as the dev is fairly active here, I want to say that this game does one thing exceptionally well that's worthy of praise: Build up. The way scenes are led to, the way the plots unfold and the way they lead into one another is extremely well done. It even, by having each take a day, feels almost realistic or at least has a feel of verisimilitude.

It makes the game more grounded and helps make you actually, somewhat, care about the characters and lets you get to know them. In a way, that part is TOO well done, because we then want more scenes for those characters, even as the story has moved on!

Anyway, looking forward to more again, though I usually only play games every few updates so it might be a while.
Thanks a lot! I try my best, but there is so much stuff to be done that I feel bad that sometimes it feels like I am forgiving or neglecting some characters. I will do my best to give every char at least enough content to make it worth it, but it's taking time!

Reactions: Malcowitz

dilbertini

Dec 17, 2019
The changelog talk of Petite transformation for Katy and Celia, but I don't see that option in game, the only one I can choose are Strong and Ideal, I would think that petite could be young since that is the one that make the body more petite.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Sorry, I had played a previous version and I was sure there was some h scenes Celia and Katie at the dinner, but I can't trigger that anymore. Am I doing something wrong or am I crazy and those scenes were never there? I'm still using my old saves.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes