Breast Physics script for Daz Request

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
There was a script going around a while ago that you could use to simulate some breast physics in Daz. Unfortunately, I lost it, like the fucking dumbass that I am.

It's called Breast Physics for G8F v1.01

It was on the a while ago but the guy who made it decided to remove it for some reason. It's now impossible to find.

I was hoping one of you guys got it before the purge and still has the file.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
You might get the same results with this:

Reactions: Creiz

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Thank you, @jerricho13 but this one is for Gen3. I had it already. Also, I'm sorry for posting in the wrong forum.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Anyone ever find this? The most up to date version before it was removed from the internet was titled "Breast Physics for G8F v1.01" by Masatok. It was posted to the official daz forums by as a link to a google page he made but the page no longer exists as he decided to take it down and vanish from the scene roughly 3 years ago :(

It's kinda crazy this script is gone forever, since apparently it was only 6kilobytes, it didn't need it's own website to host it, it could've been embedded in any forum post on most forums. I guess the fact it no longer works makes it wildly less popular though, and that's why it's so obscure.

Last edited:

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
You can use this:
Apply it to the "pectoral" bones.

The only issue is that it isn't designed to work nicely with "looping animations," but you can get around that (to some extent) by repeating your animation 4-5 times and rendering the second to the last one.

Reactions: left1000

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
I posted a script here, and it was based on the math from masatok (the cos and sin stuff basis/idea), but I just tried to develop it some more with options and stuff, here is the link to the post :
https://f95zone.to/threads/breasts-jiggle-script-for-g3f-g8f.61548/

I also made a script for the glutes, using morphs, here is the link :
https://f95zone.to/threads/glutes-jiggle-script-for-g3f-g8f.61610/

I only posted here because I wanted to give back something to f95 forums for all the fun I got from it. Also they are open to edit, nothing is compiled, so feel free to use as you wish.

Reactions: left1000

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
I posted a script here, and it was based on the math from masatok (the cos and sin stuff basis/idea), but I just tried to develop it some more with options and stuff, here is the link to the post :
https://f95zone.to/threads/breasts-jiggle-script-for-g3f-g8f.61548/

I also made a script for the glutes, using morphs, here is the link :
https://f95zone.to/threads/glutes-jiggle-script-for-g3f-g8f.61610/

I only posted here because I wanted to give back something to f95 forums for all the fun I got from it. Also they are open to edit, nothing is compiled, so feel free to use as you wish.
Thanks I'll give it a try, the examples don't look quite how I'd imagine, although I guess your examples are for sex. In sex there's a lot of uniform torso movement. I am actually mostly concerned about things like walking where there should be a lot of desynchronized movement (you don't move both legs at the same time and in women there's a lot of hip sway to push torso movement into a complicated place).

Now that I have access to daz 4.10 because I asked for daz 4.10 here: https://f95zone.to/threads/where-mi...o-4-14-4-12-4-11-4-10-etc.86028/#post-6072473

I'd still love to test out the original script sometime/someday if I ever find it. For all I know though yours is identical or superior in every way. I'll certain test it out at least.

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
What was it named, the script, I may have it, is it this one? I have no idea

Check the date of the scripts, is that it? 2020-09?

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
What was it named, the script, I may have it, is it this one? I have no idea

Check the date of the scripts, is that it? 2020-09?
The script I was looking for, is the one that the OP wanted, and it was taken off the internet in ~2018. It was also called physics not jig. The main one called jig is the renderosity one.

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
Well here is another 2019-07 script, still not it? Actually two scripts. and dse!. But the time stamp is spot on!

Please let us know!

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Well here is another 2019-07 script, still not it? Actually two scripts. and dse!. But the time stamp is spot on!

Please let us know!
This item might not exist or is no longer available
This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information.

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
Ok let's try my mega since one drive decided to freak out.

Same question!

Still not it? Actually two scripts. and dse!. But the time stamp is spot on!

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
That link is for

Breast physics is by mastatok, it was released for free, but mastatok took all his files down and quit the scene a couple years back.

I will say though that the current and most up to date version of breastjig by lola69 on renderosity is actually pretty decent. (Earlier versions of it were worse though, so old copies of breastjig by lola69 are actually not that useful).

edit:
To clear things up, as to what the guy in the OP of this thread was asking for. mastatok was a user on the daz3d forums, he posted in this thread on this page and he posted this:

"

Here is the updated download link for these scripts.

Breast Physics for G8F v1.01
Breast Physics for G3F v1.02
Breast Physics for G2F v1.02
Breast Physics for Genesis v0.65

All these scripts require the following breast control morphs for each figure.
- Breast Control Genesis 8 Female(s)
( )
- Breast Control Genesis 3 Female(s)
( )
- Breast Control Genesis 2 Female(s)
( )
- Glute and Breast Movement for Genesis
( )
My script calculates the force applied on the figure’s breasts in each frame in each of xyz axis, simulates the vibration based on the technique called seismic response analysis, and then assigns morph values that represent the vibration. If the body moves in a complex way, the breasts vibration will equally be complex as is the case with a real human being.
You can set various parameters to change how the breasts vibrate, and these parameters are explained in detail in the accompanying readme file.
Enjoy! Don’t forget to share your video if you create a good one!
smiley

Post edited by masatok0606_1efebee4e7 on May 2018
"

None of those links work though because sometime in late 2018 slash early 2019 masatok vanished and took his links down.
As far as I know mastatok's script did the best automatic mathematical simulation especially for motions that were in masatok's own words "complex". Most of the other scripts I've seen mentioned in this thread and elsewhere are pretty decent in terms of simple animations, for simple repetitive body motions (which is pretty good for a short sex gif, but like I said before, is a bit lacking for walking/running/jogging/dancing/etc.

edit2: I am somewhat hopeful though about finding a way to make spring bones work (I'm a novice myself though obviously.)

Last edited:

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
Well, I still don't understand, what is your point, that there was a breast script that stoped beeing?

But wait, so I did link you the files did I not? The ones that were taken out?

Why don't you recognise that, oh, sorry you just want a fight, and I resist, huh, ok .

Last edited:

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
I really honestly appreciate the history, you are really talented man. Dude I said it in the begining, I took the sin and cos functions, and my scripts are open, everyone can modify as they want, I made 0 dirham from them.
The glutes one is my own thou!!!

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Well, I still don't understand, what is your point, that there was a breast script that stoped beeing?

But wait, so I did link you the files did I not? The ones that were taken out?

Why don't you recognise that, oh, sorry you just want a fight, and I resist, huh, ok .
I think there might be a language barrier in the way. Because this is not at all what I said. I was trying to explain what I said, but, I'm not sure how if english isn't your main language.

But yes, it's not actually my point. The person who posted this thread in 2019 over two years ago was asking about a breast script that stopped being. That is correct. I was trying to clarify specifically which script they were talking about, because there seemed to be some confusion about it.