Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

223344dd

Oct 24, 2021
1680293277316.png
Windows Defender gave a Wacatac virus error for me. Just says that it's malicious code and nothing else.

Last edited:

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
anyone can share a save with the latest version? :( Lazy redoing all things every time lol
Try this:

I've seperated it into 5 different 'stages' [habits die hard :oops:]; rename one [only ONE] into 'save.txt' to play it...

[EDIT :]
New updated v-2... although it is now 9-stages intead of 5 :sneaky:

Now includes 'registry files' per stages !
And... a readme ;)

Last edited:

Errende

Jun 8, 2018
I got to the first lurker but there's no ID card to be found, just a save TV. The door next to it can't be opened.
Is there something else I'm not seeing?

Jan 18, 2023
I got to the first lurker but there's no ID card to be found, just a save TV. The door next to it can't be opened.
Is there something else I'm not seeing?
You missed a whole other door down a short flight of stairs near the big stack of boxes.

Errende

Jun 8, 2018
You missed a whole other door down a short flight of stairs near the big stack of boxes.
Well going to the dorms at that point gets me stuck. The only thing I can find to pick up is a tissue box, and there's two doors that need a ID card, and the doors that need the A key.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Well going to the dorms at that point gets me stuck. The only thing I can find to pick up is a tissue box, and there's two doors that need a ID card, and the doors that need the A key.
In one of those rooms you can find the A key that you need. It's a small key.

IonDistorter

Jun 17, 2020
Hmm... I was able to lock ammo using Cheat Engine, but for some reason I'm unable to do that with hp (or willpower or whatever, the blue bar)
I can find the address, but I can't change the value or lock it...

Anyone with more experience with CE has an idea what I'm doing wrong?
hello, prototype here, so the "health bar" in the game theres 2 codes in cheat engine, the visual and the code
example, if you found 2 adress to the monster stamina and both have almost same base adress, one will freeze the stamina bar and another not, the trick is, the one that appear to freeze the stamina will just visually freeze the stamina, so even if the monster get stamina to 0 he will stop breeding the character, and the other adress? other will actually freeze it, you will see the bar getting lower and lower but when it reaches 0 the monster won't leave

i'm not sure if this is the same with character hp though, but if you see 2 adress when you find the value, try to freeze both.

Moury

Sep 12, 2021
Hello, tell me please. How to escape from the boss of the second floor? I was able to poison him and then he randomly runs around the rooms

Jan 18, 2023
Hello, tell me please. How to escape from the boss of the second floor? I was able to poison him and then he randomly runs around the rooms
Either watch from a distance and run like hell if he turns towards you, or hide and listen carefully.
The same hallway that leads to his cage is where he needs to run down for you to have the most time to sneak past.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
AkagiVoid As for cheats, they are considered as an option after completing the game. I prefer people to play the first run without any cheats to get more feedback on the game's balance. The upcoming Gallery may also lessen the need for cheats :>
(I would love to create some wiggly, fluffy ears, but there is just so much to do... so much to do! :>)
NP, I just release every x version when I feel like it (got a lot on my plate atm tbh). ^w^
I'm thinking of when U reach V0.50, I'll wait until sumthin like V0.50.1 to release my modded version, so it does not interfere with your data collection. ^w^

"(I would love to create some wiggly, fluffy ears, but there is just so much to do... so much to do! :>)"
Um, Unity should have a way to make dynamic bones with physics as MMD does with hair when physics is switched to ON (Anytime mode). :3
Takes a lot of working on animating things out of UR game project/s. ^w^
I strongly suggest researching dynamic bones, joints, and the real-time physics of the Unity3d program. >:3

I would do dat 4 U if my plate wasn't already 2 full trying 2 make my own game, balancing IRL tasks, and 2 to 4hrs of sleep at most. X3
1682361834340.png

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes