Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes
May 28, 2022
Screenshot (82).png
What interesting bug lol
somehow backing up your save,its make like this
sometime its spawn you in first level with your ammo on previous backup save like newgame+ or a V̸̢̢̘̩͍̱̞̳̫̹̹̀͆̏͌̐̍̚̚O̸̯͇̥̞̖̻͈͕̹͔̐̓̄̊̀̓̃͐̔͆I̸̡̳̗̼̥̱͍̰̭̯̺̫̒͠Ḑ̴̫̦̭͕͙̠̠̣̈́̊͋̊̄͊̀̅̾̕͠

Trollschnepfe

Feb 15, 2023
View attachment 1379707

Overview:
A 3rd Person game, inspired by games like "Escape from the Giant Insect Lab" and "Silent Hill" where you have to find your way out of a laboratory filled with lewd creatures.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-04
Release Date: 2023-11-27
Developer: Moeymoey - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.38
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 2448497 View attachment 2448498
3.PNG
View attachment 1379709 View attachment 1936712 View attachment 1936713
The new v0.38 is great and all but the new wasps are buggy as hell. sometimes you struggle until you are free and then your character gets light speed and breaks through eyery wall or obejct in the way so that you fall out of the map eventually i even recorded it. it litterary happens 90% of the time. I uploaded the videos to mega but if thats to unsafe for you i can upload it on youtube as "not listet". i really like this game and when i saw that a new update came out i immediatly hoped on but this was sad to see.

The Videos:

Reactions: Chaiba

Sealed

Aug 5, 2019
The new v0.38 is great and all but the new wasps are buggy as hell. sometimes you struggle until you are free and then your character gets light speed and breaks through eyery wall or obejct in the way so that you fall out of the map eventually i even recorded it. it litterary happens 90% of the time. I uploaded the videos to mega but if thats to unsafe for you i can upload it on youtube as "not listet". i really like this game and when i saw that a new update came out i immediatly hoped on but this was sad to see.

The Videos: Mega
Then please report Bugs in Discord and they will be fixed in the new version.

Chaiba

May 1, 2018

The Videos: Mega
There is a newer version out which adress these issues.

lol5535

Apr 30, 2018
Go into the hallways past the big meeting room. There is a door you can open.
it won't open, says "no power" i've been running around clearing the level but even after getting the IDcard in the red panty room, it still won't open. i'm stuck with nothing more i can find to do to pregress.

lol5535

Apr 30, 2018
You need to turn on the power.
where? i fucked all the green guys, talked to the woman, found the panty room with the mannequin on the table, got the IDcard, but it doesnt open anything this IDcard, i tried it on all the doors. now i'm stuck. i'm on v0.38 btw.

BobertB

Apr 28, 2023
where? i fucked all the green guys, talked to the woman, found the panty room with the mannequin on the table, got the IDcard, but it doesnt open anything this IDcard, i tried it on all the doors. now i'm stuck. i'm on v0.38 btw.
The room where the blue orb container is located has a generator in it. You activate that and then can go back to where the green dudes are to get to the new area.

lol5535

Apr 30, 2018
The room where the blue orb container is located has a generator in it. You activate that and then can go back to where the green dudes are to get to the new area.
you mean the room with the dogs in it? i found one battery and inserted into the device, but i can't find the other two batteries.
there's like red green and blue but i only found and inserted one.

Jan 18, 2023
you mean the room with the dogs in it? i found one battery and inserted into the device, but i can't find the other two batteries.
there's like red green and blue but i only found and inserted one.
Red: In the fog maze outside with patrolling wolves.
Blue: First grab the key from the redhead, past the green men, by talking to her multiple times. Unlock the case outside to get the card. Use the card to get into the moss hallway with creepy crawlies. At the end you will find the blue orb AND a generator. If the generator is not there, you are not on version 0.38. Don't leave without also turning on the generator.
Green: Go back to the area with green men. Turning on the generator unlocked two doors in here. One of them is a one-way trip into the wasp zone, and the end of the demo.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes