3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

twoface1970

May 18, 2023
Last edited:
Reactions: -MK-

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Cheats for v0.41
Unzip in "BreedLab_Data\Managed" (F1 to open the menu)
Should work fine, didn't tested much yet. Have fun.
So can I now get my nekomimi ears without having to restart the game because a monster ripped em off, or dive into the game's hard codes to try and find em? X3

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
So can I now get my nekomimi ears without having to restart the game because a monster ripped em off, or dive into the game's hard codes to try and find em? X3
ye that was the plan, should be in the list

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Sharing the saves I put together for game version 0.41 for windows users. :3

File "Save.txt" goes in "AppData\LocalLow", I even provided a quick shortcut to access your hidden appdata folder. :3
Make sure to merge the "Save##.reg" to your registry, or save may not work or even break the game. X3

. >w<

The reason the png images look different, is because I modded the game, the mod will be released soon, although this shouldn't affect the saves at all. ^w^

Mar 9, 2023
Sharing the saves I put together for game version 0.41 for windows users. :3

File "Save.txt" goes in "AppData\LocalLow", I even provided a quick shortcut to access your hidden appdata folder. :3
Make sure to merge the "Save##.reg" to your registry, or save may not work or even break the game. X3

. >w<

The reason the png images look different, is because I modded the game, the mod will be released soon, although this shouldn't affect the saves at all. ^w^
Oh Very NICE!

twoface1970

May 18, 2023
This is me thinking to myself, but now that they are introducing new beast characters and there also are male and female soldiers, what are the chances that we will get aggressive character with abilities to attack and violate humans?

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes