EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover101i.png

Overview:
You play as a goblin, captured and used as a housemaid for a Sorceress named Jennifer. Choose the right choices to corrupt her and make her yours to breed her.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-17
Release Date: 2024-06-16
Developer: Gasmaskguy
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

day1_0.png day1_4.png day1_6.png prolo1_2.png day1_60b.png bathday2_7.png bathday2_17.png yenroomday3_15b.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
based on previews seems as there is ntr included, right?

a good idea would be, particularly if you already have completed script, to include planned/future tags, so the players know what to expect going forward.

also from previews exclude those which arent in the game already, if there are such.

Gasmaskguy

Jan 9, 2019
based on previews seems as there is ntr included, right?

a good idea would be, particularly if you already have completed script, to include planned/future tags, so the players know what to expect going forward.

also from previews exclude those which arent in the game already, if there are such.
Thank you for the reply, I am considering to put the NTR tag in, but since this is not related to TW3 but just a mere inspiration, so the character Jennifer here doesn't have any love interest to cheat on, hence no NTR tag.
As for the future tags, I'm still learning about the tags and rules so I will put them into the post once I figure them out.
And all the sample images I posted are already rendered and will be used ingame.
Thank you.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
The breast size in the main image and in the attached images are different, is there a reason for it? Will there be a process in which her breasts (and other body parts) are made larger in game?

Reactions: Prosper
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes