torrents

Devoted Bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Breed-GASMASKGUY-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Stall0

Dec 30, 2023
The game is great and its mostly satisfying to try out different routes but without a corruption or ring use counter people can forget where are they if they haven't played for a long time. Plus as the game lengthens the scenes one can miss even with quicksaving grows. I also found some decisions where both answers led to the same scene near the end.
I only got game over endings, are those the endings? I discovered the tribe share, the pregnant slut ending and the sorceress milking so far. Are there more?

Reactions: Gasmaskguy

Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
The game is great and its mostly satisfying to try out different routes but without a corruption or ring use counter people can forget where are they if they haven't played for a long time. Plus as the game lengthens the scenes one can miss even with quicksaving grows. I also found some decisions where both answers led to the same scene near the end.
I only got game over endings, are those the endings? I discovered the tribe share, the pregnant slut ending and the sorceress milking so far. Are there more?
There's one more, and you need to balance between using the ring and potion.

Reactions: xMendoza and Stall0

Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
What are the choices to reach each ending?
There are no specific choice routes. The 3 endings basically change whether you can lower the corruption points enough, and not relying too much on the ring. As for the tribe ending, just choose the most corrupt choice and in the end, you can choose to lead her to the warchief.

Reactions: xMendoza
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes