Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Okay okay the ring scene was hot asf

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Idk how i feel about the fact that she's being creampied, maybe we can think that she's just making a cake with Triss and what fell on the floor was some cream:LOL:

The body changes are kicking in... delicious, her tits aren't so big yet:sneaky:, but her ass is yummy, especially in the clothes that the dev is putting her, good job bro

I wanted to ask there will be consequences with using the ring or let her own corruption act? i made a save at the choice in case it actually has consequences

And to hell that i'll share her with the tribe... well ofc that i'm gonna make a save to see the scene, but that's not the point!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gasmaskguy

Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Okay okay the ring scene was hot asf

Idk how i feel about the fact that she's being creampied, maybe we can think that she's just making a cake with Triss and what fell on the floor was some cream:LOL:

The body changes are kicking in... delicious, her tits aren't so big yet:sneaky:, but her ass is yummy, especially in the clothes that the dev is putting her, good job bro

I wanted to ask there will be consequences with using the ring or let her own corruption act? i made a save at the choice in case it actually has consequences

And to hell that i'll share her with the tribe... well ofc that i'm gonna make a save to see the scene, but that's not the point!
Too much of something is not always good, that is the case with the ring. So I would say use it sparringly, since if her mind was corrupted too muc, she would not be bound to mate with you exclusively.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes