JohnCarapent

Jun 24, 2024
I can only say that I hope so.
If there is something that amateur like me could do, to help you with anything that is related to the game then hit me with pm :D And if there is nothing that i could do to help you with, then just keep doing what you are loving the most for now, no matter if it's a making the game or taking care of yourself or your mental health ( nobody likes to be burnt out :D). I wish you the best as this is the best game ive played in a while. (I love goblin corruption and you just hit me with a solid 9/10 making this kind of game :) ) So yeah I hope for the next update and wish you again the very best <3

Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
If there is something that amateur like me could do, to help you with anything that is related to the game then hit me with pm :D And if there is nothing that i could do to help you with, then just keep doing what you are loving the most for now, no matter if it's a making the game or taking care of yourself or your mental health ( nobody likes to be burnt out :D). I wish you the best as this is the best game ive played in a while. (I love goblin corruption and you just hit me with a solid 9/10 making this kind of game :) ) So yeah I hope for the next update and wish you again the very best <3
I believe it's safe to say this is the last content update for this game. I'm currently working on a sequel, and trying the RPG Maker engine as I think it will be more suited with the way I want the sequel to be played (but the RPG engine has not been kind, and my schedule is a little tight).

KEIKUNTM

Nov 4, 2017
I believe it's safe to say this is the last content update for this game. I'm currently working on a sequel, and trying the RPG Maker engine as I think it will be more suited with the way I want the sequel to be played (but the RPG engine has not been kind, and my schedule is a little tight).
Rpg maker is suck , it hard to replay scene and and no user friendly . I like renpy because it fast to play without spend lots of time to get hot scene .

Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Rpg maker is suck , it hard to replay scene and and no user friendly . I like renpy because it fast to play without spend lots of time to get hot scene .
I know, I really want to use renpy again, but it just doesn't feel right for the sequel to be played in renpy.

Reactions: Steve Rambo

Hametsu_Shiki

Apr 21, 2020
I wouldn't mind either Renpy or RPGM tbh. I like lots of games with both engines. And if you just wanna get to the scenes faster, there normally is a "Recollection Room" with an unlock button, so the ones that just wanna fap get there easily.

That said, I do think it would look kinda weird; I can't remember the last time I've seen a sequel being done in another engine...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gasmaskguy

Barooth

Jun 16, 2017
can't seem to find the sweet-spot if there is a 4th ending, i either get the Sorceress Ending or with just one change anywhere into the Tribe or Slut endings

Edit: used saved games from 1-2 pages earlier so i've at least seen it, can't wait for the sequel,depending on what's gonna go on with it i don't mind RPGM or Renpy but i always rather have Renpy

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants

myuri78

Jun 20, 2017
Liked the game and am looking forward to a sequel but I'd advise against RPG Maker they always become such grind fests and it's hard to jack off one handed lol.

Element Zero

Jan 8, 2020
almost all RPGM games have mechanics that waste time. This is the reason i dont like the engine. But even Renpy can have sandbox stuff that is only there to waste time or grind some usless stat that is needed to get a scene. In my oppinion the choise of engine isnt that important but for pure vns without any time waste mechanics Renpy is the best. If this game gets another part i hope it doesnt join the countless games that make you search the content in them.

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
almost all RPGM games have mechanics that waste time. This is the reason i dont like the engine. But even Renpy can have sandbox stuff that is only there to waste time or grind some usless stat that is needed to get a scene. In my oppinion the choise of engine isnt that important but for pure vns without any time waste mechanics Renpy is the best. If this game gets another part i hope it doesnt join the countless games that make you search the content in them.
If you're calling game elements mechanics that waste time maybe the video section is more your speed.

• Hey there

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
RPG Maker is a good choice if you want to include combat.

• Thinking Face
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes