Unity Breeders [v0.0.12] [Moeymoey]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
Monsters conquered the world and human life changed significantly. Find your place in a world filled with lewd creatures, viewed from the perspective of Luci, a woman who escaped a mysterious laboratory as a child and “?”, a guy who has yet to be introduced some time later.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-08
Release Date: 2024-05-29
Developer: Moeymoey - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.12
Language: English
Other Games: Breed Laboratory
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl1.png ss22.jpg ss33.jpg

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Very barren bones atm but a good initial entry.

Only 1 Goblin H chain it seems, crotch grab licking > missionary. Couldn't get anything else.

Also if anyone is stuck at being unable to select "yes" on picking up clothes/key, changing it to windowed mode and a shorter resolution somehow fixed me being stuck at this point.

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
once you go into combat with goblins, you can't leave combat, another will just replace it....

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
I guess this is like a side-project that moey did as a break from breed lab, which will turn into his main project afterwards?

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
No fucking way.... But the fact that Breed Laboratory isn't finished and doesn't even have an ending yet, and we already get the next game is a bit concerning

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
If you read the top left it tells you how many you got to fight.
I didn't see anything like that. Still, throwing you right into combat like that. I fought 5 goblins and then just gave up because I couldn't do anything else. Bad start.

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
So is this another version of breed lab? Same dev, and very similar aesthetics, I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes