Unity Breeders [v0.0.12] [Moeymoey]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
So is this another version of breed lab? Same dev, and very similar aesthetics, I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.
No maybe just set in the same world but years later from what i can understand.

Reactions: DM72

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Main character model could definitely use some work. It looks very... off.
I guess it's those eyes which look hollow and doll-like. Most likely a placeholder. Main character in the first game also looked off until later updates gave her some lighting and proper face expressions.

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
No fucking way.... But the fact that Breed Laboratory isn't finished and doesn't even have an ending yet, and we already get the next game is a bit concerning
Breed laboratory is in its last chapter, with the next version being the potential final version. So uh... don't worry about that.

banshe

Oct 27, 2017
As interested as I am in horror in my lewd games, I never see it as a good sign when a dev starts a project while having an unfinished one in the pipeline.

fellaswell

Feb 11, 2024
This game is HARD AS SHIT, man. And the dev explains NOTHING. So here's how you beat it (after my 12 attempts)

1. Pick up knife and underwear, equip them
2. Don't level up horniness (I don't think it does anything, but if it does, I think it makes the game harder for you)
3. Here's how to combat works.

-Mana is mana (you've played an rpg before, right?) It only regenerates when a goblin nuts inside you. The goblin's nut bar is shown as white at the top right.

-Health is "willpower". And you don't actually lose when you hit zero. You lose when the max health limiter (which happens when the MC "climaxes" sets your max health to 0. Willpower also determines the likelyhood that the goblin's "bash" attack will knock you down (and that's bad because the goblin will get straight to raping and skip the cunnilingus part). You use "breathe" to restore health/willpower. It costs one mana. Do it often because it also restores "resilience" a lot, which is important because you want "wind" to work when you get grabbed.

-Lust is pretty much a useless stat, the goblin can grab you when it's at 0 or 100. Though, obviously, it happens less often at zero. "Focus" lowers lust, only use it when your lust is higher than 50 because then the goblin is much less likely to use the cunnulingus attack. Focus also raises "relisnece", though a bit less than breathe. Basically, use breathe more than focus.

-The "climax" bar is the one below the lust bar (the pink bar), once it hits 100 (when the protag's getting SA'd, you lose health)

-"Attack" costs nothing and it's what you'll be using to save mana, because to regenerate mana the goblin needs to nut inside you, and the MC will likely climax during that, losing health.

-"Fire" is a stronger attack, but use is sparely because it costs a lot of mana

-"Wind" gets the goblin off of you during the SA scenes, it's a game-saver, but only use it when you have at least 50% resilience (which is pretty much a stat that solely determines if wind will be successful)

-You get "knocked down" sometimes during the goblin's bash attack. This is extremely bad. When you get that way, it's very important that you chose carefully. Is your resilience above 50% and and your health above 25? Then use the "stand up" option and cross your fingers. Is it not? Then it's virtually impossible to stand up and don't pick that because you'll waste your turn. Instead, breath to gain back resilience more than focus. Because when the goblin starts raping the chick lust is pretty much screwed there. If resilience is above 50%, try wind.

-When the goblin is raping, either use wind if relislience is higher than 50% or spam fire untill the goblin is dead (I did this for the last goblin)

4. And that's it! Play the right moves at the right time and get lucky with the rng. And that's really it.

FUCK THIS GAME IT TOOK SO LONG TO BEAT, DUDE! I'M VERY DRUNK. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY GUIDE. GIVE IT A THUMBS UP.

Jul 23, 2023
3D loli's are the best loli's, Do you know other games like this?
No fucking way.... But the fact that Breed Laboratory isn't finished and doesn't even have an ending yet, and we already get the next game is a bit concerning
I guess they want a game with less grinding and smaller/compact environment

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes