Axato

Apr 27, 2018
I'm glad to see that the majority of the team will be making another game in this style, as well as making another DP game. Judging from the character art that's been released, the new artist is significantly better than the old one (or at least has better direction). So that's good to see. I do wish they would have focused on this game instead, but I understand focusing on what's likely to make more money.

As an artist who has struggled to find an audience, it is super depressing seeing an abandoned game that hasn't had a post since Sept 23 or a release in almost a year still making more than 2k a month though. Especially knowing it's going to one person who isn't working and isn't even paying the other team members. I really hope that the patreon somehow gets shut down so these people can stop wasting their money.
Can you share this new art? I wasn't able to find it

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
The other team members have created their own team. The deadline given for Gzone to show up has passed.

They are now Stray Dream Games. Their information is on Subscriber. They have spiritual successors they are working on but it is early development.

Their first focus is the Danny Phantom paroty game. But they have plans for Monster Manor, currently just a title and graphic shared.
So, Breeding Farm isn't their flagship game... I'm really enjoying it so far and would definitely consider purchasing it if it were to be released on Steam someday.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
So, Breeding Farm isn't their flagship game... I'm really enjoying it so far and would definitely consider purchasing it if it were to be released on Steam someday.
Unlikely gonna happen unless GZone comes back and does it himself. Which to me is just more and more unlikely by the day.

Jan 15, 2021
Could someone help me with this mission please I'm stuck it turns out that they tell me that I should be more careful with Rika and I should lie down in bed but when I do that the game hangs and stays static with the sound of the game help me someone who could Pass that mission please, it's to be able to unlock the trio. Mision bug.jpg Bug.jpg

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Could someone help me with this mission please I'm stuck it turns out that they tell me that I should be more careful with Rika and I should lie down in bed but when I do that the game hangs and stays static with the sound of the game help me someone who could Pass that mission please, it's to be able to unlock the trio. View attachment 3539008 View attachment 3539010
use the previous version of the game to complete that quest, then you can go back to the current version to continue playing. nobody bothered to do a hotfix of that shit. so not only is the game abandoned, but the most advanced version is broken too.

• Haha
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Blck

May 22, 2017
What exactly has happened with GZone and the development team?
No body knows what happened to Gzone for sure but I assume he either died in February or some health issues, the team gave time for Gzone to return till 13 may, but they do not wanna continue the work on BF and they setted up on their new project called Dark Dimension - spiritual success of Amity Park, and after they will complete DP they will do Monster Mannor which is spiritual successor of BF but will not be like breeding farm game but more of hotel monster girl management. So yeah after 5 years we will see Monster Manor as production starts.

In short BF is dead unless Gzone comes back and goes to end that project alone.

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
It would have been awesome of someone else too the project and finished the game, but this won't happen I think..
GZone owns the rights to the current game. Both it and it inspiration had critical flaws which means they could never really be finished without some kind of reframing for gameplay loop/design.

The game was designed in a way where future content assumed new monster types were going to be added. It is a flawed system because it just scales out of control.

There needs to be a balance between unit types and game play loop. What probably would be better would be a specific number of monster units (male and female [can mate with all other monster units]) human NPC units (unique with certain traits needed for progression [majority only mating with a single monster class and maybe player). Doing this would give progression options, quests with content rewards and still be manageable. You could even pull from Monster Blackmarket and use the "human" NPCs as feature tools for the management part of the game.

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Another favorite and promising game abandoned. I'm angry. Devs these days...! I don't understand why that patreon poage is still active and why there are more than six hundreds patrons if the game is really abandoned and not just onhold or so.

Reactions: Kraz4life

daniel330

Aug 20, 2022
I'll put it this way, I'll believe it when I see the updates for this Breeding Farm game, I won't believe it until then.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018

1713902995067.png

Hello everyone,

We owe you all a heartfelt apology for our long silence. The past months have been unusually quiet, and we deeply regret any concerns this may have caused. Your continuous support and patience during this period mean the world to us, and we can’t thank you enough for sticking with us.

To be transparent, the reasons behind our slowdown in communication and development pace are manifold. Ambitiously, we planned more than we could handle with our dual projects, "Breeding Farm" and "Amity Park". Juggling both has proven more challenging than anticipated.

Additionally, I, GZone, have faced personal struggles with burnout and depression. The loss of a close friend last year deeply affected me, leading me to reevaluate many of my life decisions. This loss, combined with my responsibilities, diverted my focus from our projects to other interests, including the exploration of AI technologies. Last year, we developed "CeceAi," an AI chatbot. In hindsight, this may not have been what you all expected or needed from us. We ventured into various AI-related enhancements like AI voices and custom Python tools aimed at improving our games. Unfortunately, these efforts consumed much time without the intended payoff, further detracting from our core projects.

I must confess that these diversions and my personal challenges have led to a loss of motivation and an unintentional focus on side projects. For this, we are truly sorry.

Moving forward, we’re recommitting to our projects, specifically "Amity Park." We're focusing all our efforts on preparing an exciting update, which we aim to release by the end of next month.

Once again, we apologize for the long period of silence. Thank you for your understanding and the immense support you've shown us. We're excited to bring you new updates soon.

Sincerely,
Team Bieno

3.70 star(s) 58 Votes