• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes

DoktorGuro

Jan 7, 2023
So both games are restarting with breeding one being put in the back, why do you give me hope and then crush it again...

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
The new team has got our official page active right now! Feel free to come support us or keep up to date on all our future projects with links to our Twitter and Discord.

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Breeding is dead, new "spiritual sucessors" in the oven, but the Amity Park equivalent will have priority. in other words breeding sucessor will prolly only be worthy of playing by 2025, cause the first couple or releases will be barebones. never doubt the curse peeps.

• Sad
Reactions: EpicHentaiGamer69

Blck

May 22, 2017
Breeding is dead, new "spiritual sucessors" in the oven, but the Amity Park equivalent will have priority. in other words breeding sucessor will prolly only be worthy of playing by 2025, cause the first couple or releases will be barebones. never doubt the curse peeps.
You are mistaken it will start in 2027 since firstly the AP successor need to be done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tuga85

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Well, not necessarily 'barebones.'
Assuming we can bring on the artist to do long term prep work, I hope we'll have a very sizable first build ready for 'Monster Manor.'

But aside from some teasers, it'll be a long wait.

Reactions: Percipere0

master_x_2k

Jan 16, 2018
So you guys admit that managing two games at the same time was a bad idea, and proceed to start copies of the same games at the same time? How many time do you have to be taught this lesson, old man?

Reactions: anon8525 and Tuga85

master_x_2k

Jan 16, 2018
For the love of god, give the monster girls 2 or 3 base body-shapes with just textures and extra appendages to differentiate them so that you only have to make a couple of animations to cover all combinations. This is how they did it in Monster Black Market. I'd even go further, take some inspiration from their next game, ProjectR, and Goblin Burrow, have the monsters serve a purpose beyond selling them. It doesn't need to be combat, you could have them gather resources, or need X amount to complete some plot developments, or have them work as prostitutes.
MBM also had the great idea of having special variants for each race that were individual characters. They also reused the same animations and were just a texture swap, but fullfiling the requirements to unlock a specific elf character is way better than generic elf 134.

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
For the love of god, give the monster girls 2 or 3 base body-shapes with just textures and extra appendages to differentiate them so that you only have to make a couple of animations to cover all combinations. This is how they did it in Monster Black Market. I'd even go further, take some inspiration from their next game, ProjectR, and Goblin Burrow, have the monsters serve a purpose beyond selling them. It doesn't need to be combat, you could have them gather resources, or need X amount to complete some plot developments, or have them work as prostitutes.
MBM also had the great idea of having special variants for each race that were individual characters. They also reused the same animations and were just a texture swap, but fullfiling the requirements to unlock a specific elf character is way better than generic elf 134.
They don't need to use the same methods as Monster Black Market. They can plan out the amount of species they want to use ahead of time and make it manageable. A couple of options would be only "main characters" get set scenes with monsters or only main characters get set scenes. If they plan for only say 10 monster types and only have 1 set scene each then not including special characters they max out at either 100 (all monsters being the same sex) or around 200 (both genders) with main characters being introduced adding 10 to 20 depending on situation and if you want them to have scenes with monsters. Now that is a lot but if they plan that ahead of time they can make it manageable.

In previous posts where they mentioned working on two games being not efficient and mismanaged they referenced their previous team leader not properly managing their resources. It isn't that it is super difficult but that they need to plan and manage their resources better than the previous attempt. They already stated what will be the primary project (Danny Phantom spinoff) which is likely the easier turn over as characters are already established and story already has a foundation. Their monster breeding game even assuming they reuse ideas from their previous work needs to basically start from scratch creating characters and figuring out how to relay them in the games story (regardless of how complex the story is).

Percipere0

Feb 17, 2024
Seems likely to me that Gzone simply died, or was hospitalized in a coma somewhere. The decision to cut all current subscriptions is therefore best. Either way, moving on to Lostraven as lead would also be best. getting tired of seeing moribund projects with potential fail to see it actualized... If Gzone is merely running away, then canceling all subscriptions is for the best, there too.

Percipere0

Feb 17, 2024
Well, not necessarily 'barebones.'
Assuming we can bring on the artist to do long term prep work, I hope we'll have a very sizable first build ready for 'Monster Manor.'

But aside from some teasers, it'll be a long wait.
Take good care of yourself, then. I have seen multiple devs and creators go and either burn out, disappear suddenly, or even fall prey to illness, and pass away. Some of my favorite Hentai Artists, even, in the past few years, to Covid and the like... People called it the Breeder Game curse, but I see it with Webcomics, with Hentai Manga, and more recently, with these games. So, take care of yourself.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So you guys admit that managing two games at the same time was a bad idea, and proceed to start copies of the same games at the same time? How many time do you have to be taught this lesson, old man?
>Explains in detail *how* I intend to do that in a way most studios do the exact same thing successfully as long as they have the budget, with one game being the primary focus, whilst some hired on hand begins pre-production work to avoid splitting manpower.

>"I can't believe you're putting two games in full production, what a moron!"

1711490573142.png

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
aww i really liked this game i loved me the cat girl and was hopeing we got to cure her in the future and make babys together gonna miss it.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
aww i really liked this game i loved me the cat girl and was hopeing we got to cure her in the future and make babys together gonna miss it.
This, or she actually has 0.00001% fertility chance and our potent mc breeder seed is the one that can finally knock her up

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
though it will be missed i will keep it on me forever as a reminder to keep looking forward to a future with a great breeding game to match it. it seems to be really hard to find decent breeding games or ones where you build your own kingdom/city still trying to find a good one of those.

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
>Come on to F95

>decide to check on breeding farm, one of them type of genre games that I really, really like but no one seems to accomplish because of some black magic

>See abandoned tag

>See posts talking about it began before April 1st

>

Reactions: Mattarobase

MMDlover97

Jun 28, 2018
Well, march is already over and the game did not get a new actualization, so i think is safe to say that this game is dead!

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes