BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I just wonder - how important are animations? Lots of pr0n games don't use images at all. Some use a single static image. Other use 2-3 frames.

But would a simple animation be more preferable to a detailed image? The more detailed the animation, the more work and time it requires.
Think of Portals of Phareon and the way date sex is done. 2-3 frames, but beautiful.

Luzvox

Sep 1, 2019
the truth is that it costs me a little to advance in the game because of my little knowledge of English (I write this through a translator) but the truth is a good game, I hope with some emotion the next update and that it will be the next thing that can be added, from designs to mechanical, keep it up!

Reactions: Morah SDG

Zaon

Dec 20, 2017
A game in which you can fuck dozens of your daughters and granddaughters and so on is not considered incest? Ok.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm... the doggirl design is just werd. Human hands, digitgrade feet, and poodle head (and that french poodle to boot. WHY?) with a snout? While a catgirl is fully human with animal ears/tail (as it should be)

Reactions: Wrynn13 and Gojii

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Hi one Question when comes a new Update where the new Potraits Monster are animated to breed or did anyone comes more Monster in the Shop? cause on my Version 0.2 i have the breeder Level over 35 but it dont show me new Monsters

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
mmmh been a while. did you shelf it?
No, the team is currently working on Amity Park at the moment, then the team will move the bulk of production back over this game to do the update here.

3.70 star(s) 58 Votes