• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I get why the tag's there, but it is sorta misleading. We're not Patreon.

Reactions: Gabaw

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
The game look quite promising, but so far there is no real strategy/management going on. I think it might be helpful to get information about outcomes about potential couple right after choosing one partners. So far using the MC for breeding has no extra value. Furthermore, it would be cool for me if mating two males or two females mighter be useful something (other than breeding females with the trainer and eventually breeding with someone highly experienced).

Reactions: Gabaw and Morah SDG

EroDollRP

Oct 23, 2018
it would be cool for me if mating two males or two females mighter be useful something
...but then this is not breeding anymore.
It is useful for leveling up your monsters if you don't want to use Cece or the Trainer for it.

My biggest gripe with the game so far is that all the pairs I do the babies have 5 on all stats so it is more of buying monsters and breeding them for traits vs actually breeding them to improve their stats and bloodline.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Bolt Thrower - Warmaster
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
stumbled across this ver. 0.2 while searching for farm related stuff. funny things happen with search, when you don't use google, heh.

anyway. used to play the older BS versions, 5.x 6.x and comparably the comic-ish cg in this farm feel likewise charming.
my paranoid antivirus puts the game in a sandbox (omg files from interwebs DUH) there it runs flawless, no complaint.
the potential is there, surprisingly low fail rates, tracks show there is likely some typo in a file, or a limit not defined, of sorts..
issue with "buttons not working after save" easy to circumvent; save by menu, reload the save right away, done deed.
issue with remaining days, well that's a real one, couldn't serve the deliveries what with losing 2 days in 1 night.
little snag, a monster with both +20% and -5% exp trait should not be, right? had one in the shop.

in sum a promising "casual" so far, hope you guys don't overshoot with all the 1,457,664 different requests for this and that each day. that's a can of worms. noone can serve them all. as long as you have some path laid out <your pace> stuff should go smooth. i have some time to spare, so will give it some more attention. on the other hand, i deeply distrust patreon for various reasons. one of them what happened after BS got pulled and patrons still got charged. /rant

so, if there other means to support, MorahZamora just poke me.
p.s. this rating is for the v0.2 "as is", considering the early alpha state.

nudood

Feb 21, 2018
Still can't get it to work. Still getting a blank screen with a picture of a catgirl in the upper left corner and nothing else.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Legitimately forgot about Breeding Season until I saw v 0.1 posted somewhere did a websearch and found their patreon tonight. Glad to see the people who undermined that Breeding Season aren't part of this. Looking to drop this group some support next month. Going to take a peek at the game and see how it is. Best regards to the devs of this if they're hanging around here.

Reactions: Morah SDG

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Legitimately forgot about Breeding Season until I saw v 0.1 posted somewhere did a websearch and found their patreon tonight. Glad to see the people who undermined that Breeding Season aren't part of this. Looking to drop this group some support next month. Going to take a peek at the game and see how it is. Best regards to the devs of this if they're hanging around here.
be sure you download the most recent, it's 0.2.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
be sure you download the most recent, it's 0.2.
Yeah. I found their patreon when I figured out there was one and there were public releases to see if there was a newer one. Downloaded 0.2 release directly from them.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
is breeding animals really considered incest tho ?
about incest, while breeding animals it's inbreed. parents with offspring, or siblings, it's inbreed. however, this game is about breeding "monsters", not "animals" and tmk it's not set in stone if that is actually breeding or giving birth or something somewhat magical. somewhere else (abandoned game) the issue was circumvented by just saying having sex makes "offspring" be drawn from iirc "the void" into existence. it was smart because there's no pregnancy then, and no actual inbreeding when it's not a real offspring, patreon's radar avoided there.
although.. i'd like to see some belly, maybe as inbetween when some offspring happens, between mating frame and offspring frame, still image, surprised looking catgirl with belly, as example. adds some spice.

Lozenges

Oct 4, 2018
I want to ask more questions.
1.How about deal with brothel owner about let monster to work at night? I can't do anymore about this task and not see Katelyn & her mother when back from town (Only see Katelyn in selling monsters board)

2.How about Cece Catgirl story task? After first time found Cece in town at night, I choose MC to date her in forest. But I can't date her again. (There're 3 choice to do. Ask about her past, Ask her to stay with MC and say Hi to Cece)

3.I see text about witch in forest. But I can see any character in forest location.

4.How many type of monsters in this versions now? I just get rank.E for unlock cowgirls. Start players can grt catgirls, doggirls, catboys and wolves ( I hope for many type of monsters will be added in future. I will be happy to see Elf/Orc/Goblin types, Harpies/Seraphim, Horsemen/Centaurs, Bugs/Buggirls (Bee, Butterfly or Spider???), Mermaids/Mermans, Lamia, Lucifer/Succubus, Rabbit girls/Rabbit boys and some special hybrid monsters type.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Honestly my biggest issue with the game is that the artist in the portrait style sucks! Just kidding, the arts really good, but really he has zero idea what a canine member looks like. MorahZamora Could you let the artist know that if hes going to work on a game called "breeding farm" that the anatomy should be more correct? He keeps trying to humanize it by giving the tip of the penis a head, when in reality no such thing is present at all. It ends in more of a point. I could also go on about the cat and how that literally just the same one as on the Wolfman just even more human like, but I don't care too much about cats. I get having a unique style, but this comes off as both lazy, and just a lack of care.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes