3.60 star(s) 60 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I just asked if that'd be the case and if it'd ruin it. Seems like it would.

Still don't know what we're gonna actually do, but I know it'll come after v0.3.1
Yeah If I wanted to play as a female, gating it behind transformation would be a boner killer for me. And as I do Like Female protags it would in fact do just that. Don't forget my friend, transformation itself is a whole fetish that is also loved/hated. I think it would be better if you just had an alternative start for the female, and maybe the potion could be a option later on as well.

Honestly though I think a female period is a terrible choice, all the people asking for it don't quite know just how much art and time needs to be dedicated for a change that big. Theres a reason the original failed, and it was deeper then just extremely poor managemanet. The core game itself was too big of a scope to ever finish in a timely and quality manor. I hope you guys know what you're doing.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Yeah If I wanted to play as a female, gating it behind transformation would be a boner killer for me. And as I do Like Female protags it would in fact do just that. Don't forget my friend, transformation itself is a whole fetish that is also loved/hated. I think it would be better if you just had an alternative start for the female, and maybe the potion could be a option later on as well.

Honestly though I think a female period is a terrible choice, all the people asking for it don't quite know just how much art and time needs to be dedicated for a change that big. Theres a reason the original failed, and it was deeper then just extremely poor managemanet. The core game itself was too big of a scope to ever finish in a timely and quality manor. I hope you guys know what you're doing.
Thanks for everyone's input as of late. It's been very helpful to our game and our development process.

Billy.jpg

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Thanks for everyone's input as of late. It's been very helpful to our game and our development process.

View attachment 437888
That's what were here for, take everyone's opinions and do what you think is best. For what its worth, I do think the best thing to do is to not cut anything out for good atm and just continue with the path you are currently going. Do the math and see whats feasible without hurting the quality, and then make a better decision. I'm just worried about potential burnout, and quality cuts to accommodate for a new protagonists.

Reactions: ejmuerte

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
I'm going to hold downloading this for another few iterations, I loved the crap out of Breeding season, I want to wait and see where this goes, see a little further down the line. And give it a go

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Hey aren't you worried about spreading your resources too thin making several different games at once?
Thats a lot of overhead necessary to keep accountability for the potential employee's even if you do get the money.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hey aren't you worried about spreading your resources too thin making several different games at once?
Thats a lot of overhead necessary to keep accountability for the potential employee's even if you do get the money.
Our finances and management are in order. Money, for my sake, and as far as GZone's other employees/partners are concerned, has never been an issue any of us have felt strained by. We're actually writing a post to address concerns, as well as other things.

Reactions: F1forhalp

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Our finances and management are in order. Money, for my sake, and as far as GZone's other employees/partners are concerned, has never been an issue any of us have felt strained by. We're actually writing a post to address concerns, as well as other things.
I guess what I'm really concerned with is whether the expansion of GZone would change its nature. If it gets too big, it'll will change progress, which in turn would effect protocol.
EX: summertime saga reworking a character story because(basically) staff disagreed with previous one.
Its an inevitability of expansion. Regardless of speed concerns, what I'm wondering about is whether the end goals will change.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I guess what I'm really concerned with is whether the expansion of GZone would change its nature. If it gets too big, it'll will change progress, which in turn would effect protocol.
EX: summertime saga reworking a character story because(basically) staff disagreed with previous one.
Its an inevitability of expansion. Regardless of speed concerns, what I'm wondering about is whether the end goals will change.
I think the stuff that we choose to redo, will inevitably, only allow for us to make AP even better than it can be. We've actually talked about implementing some of the PAGES of suggestions and ideas we've come up with to revamp and improve that game. I understand the concern and sentiment however. We're also going to hold a meeting to address our personal concerns about potentially planning too much and how we're going to follow through with what we choose to plan.

Reactions: 2LAOD

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I. WANT. MY. MILKING ANIMATIONS! :mad: (angry face just because.. when will I get the opportunity?) Also count me in alongside the people who don't find futa appealing at all. If there needs to be some cuts or let's better say priority check, dev should ask patrons first and then optionally the non-patrons and hold the results of patron poll at more value because when non-patrons get involved some people tend to spam votes with different accounts. I personally think MC should be Male, Female version can be considered as an extension to be done when the game is completed or near completion as a Chapter 2 or something. Loli and Shota feat also sound exciting but.. patreon :cautious: so..
Any MAJOR change that affects all races is a big, BIG thing.
Basically, if only ONE race will have loli/shote, than the workload is like adding another race. If all races need to have loli variants..well...exponential increase ahoy.

2D games, unlike 3D games, require a lot more work for animations. Well, especially if you want every pairing to have a unique one.

Which is why I said that everything comes with a cost.
In terms of actual breeder - I wonder what would people think if the breeder was a shadowy outline? If you couldn't see his face or hair color? That would significantly reduce the workload, while at the same not giving the breeder a set appearance.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Any MAJOR change that affects all races is a big, BIG thing.
Basically, if only ONE race will have loli/shote, than the workload is like adding another race. If all races need to have loli variants..well...exponential increase ahoy.

2D games, unlike 3D games, require a lot more work for animations. Well, especially if you want every pairing to have a unique one.

Which is why I said that everything comes with a cost.
In terms of actual breeder - I wonder what would people think if the breeder was a shadowy outline? If you couldn't see his face or hair color? That would significantly reduce the workload, while at the same not giving the breeder a set appearance.
Loli/shota stuff was mentioned earlier by another member. It obviously won't be a part of the game as long as it stays in patreon so I see no point arguing about it. but if it was possible, there could be only a few species which has loli and shota characters or look like them. For example if a human-like species only live for max of 15 years, it would be natural for them to have "underage" sex in our standarts but not by theirs.

Ugh! The "shadowy outline". I know that one. It's one thing to "reduce the workload", another thing to cut down the game so hard that it basically becomes crap. Do a poll, not many people will go for the "shadowy outline" I bet you.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Post about Updates:

Post about the Fanart Contest:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh! The "shadowy outline". I know that one. It's one thing to "reduce the workload", another thing to cut down the game so hard that it basically becomes crap. Do a poll, not many people will go for the "shadowy outline" I bet you.
I've seen games do it OK, and it would be only for the breeder. All the other 200 monsergirl combos would be intact

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I don't know who put that in. I feel like tags are just given willy nilly. Let me revise that a bit.
That's right, when the monster is born, you can cross with father / mother back

Incest only ends when this option to use the monster born back with the mother/ fathers

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gabaw
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes