3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So, I have noticed that my stats are going up, but they are not changing from F to E. Is it a bug? Also Cece has only 1 in pregnancy but she is C in pregnancy while I have 5 in pregnancy but I am F in pregnancy. How is that possible?
Also is there no heart in this game like the original one? Like if you had 2 hearts you can fuck 2 times. I can't see.
Btw, I am playing Android version for new phone.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Nope. We might introduce something down the line with a Witch who could retroactively change things for you, but... it's a male starting protagonist game for the moment.
Ugh. I find genderbender/traps terrible and absolute boner killers.
However, you said AT THE MOMENT. So I'll remain hopeful.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Sir. that profile pic is from MechWarrior. if this was intentional then you are a fucking legend
Off topic but yeah. It's one of first pc games that I've played. I don't care how many years pass, it'll always have a special place and I have a physical copy that I'll leave to my children if I end up with some! That explains all. :LOL:

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Ugh. I find genderbender/traps terrible and absolute boner killers.
However, you said AT THE MOMENT. So I'll remain hopeful.
Even if it's completely optional and doesn't affect your personal playstyle?

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Even if it's completely optional and doesn't affect your personal playstyle?
Did I say that?
I just said that adding a "female" protagonist by generbending isn't really a female protagonist - it's a male protagonist with a body switch.

On another note - the poodle girl and the wolf boy look like separate species. Perhaps you should plit them inot doggirl/boy and wolfgirl/boy?

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Did I say that?
I just said that adding a "female" protagonist by generbending isn't really a female protagonist - it's a male protagonist with a body switch.

On another note - the poodle girl and the wolf boy look like separate species. Perhaps you should plit them inot doggirl/boy and wolfgirl/boy?
I just asked if that'd be the case and if it'd ruin it. Seems like it would.

Still don't know what we're gonna actually do, but I know it'll come after v0.3.1

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
after you pass breeder rank s you get reset to f and have to breed 990 times to level up again. also, every time a monster is created an error pops up. this shows only after the above conditions are met.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/code/breed_menu2.rpy", line 200, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_eros.rpyc", line 40, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_eros.rpyc", line 76, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_eros.rpyc", line 43, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_eros.rpyc", line 119, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_eros.rpyc", line 52, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_eros.rpyc", line 187, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_talia.rpyc", line 190, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_talia.rpyc", line 195, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_poe.rpyc", line 52, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_poe.rpyc", line 62, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_poe.rpyc", line 96, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_poe.rpyc", line 65, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_poe.rpyc", line 142, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_eros.rpyc", line 52, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_eros.rpyc", line 187, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_elizabeth.rpyc", line 15, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_elizabeth.rpyc", line 21, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_elizabeth.rpyc", line 48, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_elizabeth.rpyc", line 24, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_elizabeth.rpyc", line 112, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_elizabeth.rpyc", line 30, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_elizabeth.rpyc", line 155, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_elizabeth.rpyc", line 27, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_elizabeth.rpyc", line 148, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_poe.rpyc", line 52, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_talia.rpyc", line 190, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_talia.rpyc", line 201, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_talia.rpyc", line 321, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_talia.rpyc", line 195, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_talia.rpyc", line 198, in script call
  File "code/talk to/talk_to_talia.rpyc", line 236, in script call
  File "code/breed_menu2.rpyc", line 200, in script
  File "C:\Users\naths\Downloads\Games\BreedingFarm\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\naths\Downloads\Games\BreedingFarm\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/code/breed_menu2.rpy", line 200, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Tue Oct 22 14:46:20 2019

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016

Still don't know what we're gonna actually do, but I know it'll come after v0.3.1
I say, seeing how this exact type of game has had a tendency to bloat and become a monster of a project all on its own by the simplest of things....finish all of the the male route/content first, as the single largest issue with Breeding Season/Cloud Meadows/et al is the the amount of art bloat that crops up. Adding, for example, a Female Farmer/PC, doubles the amount of work you have to in terms of everything from dialogue to art--NPCs should act and speak differently to male and female characters, story-wise, and adding a Female PC that can have sex with every Monster/NPC/etc you have doubles the amount of work artists have to do, as well. Same thing with including Loli/Shota/Genderbent/Fem-Dudes/Masc-Fems, etc.

Look at it this way: if you're planning to have 16 Monsters/Fuck Options in-game, that's 32 animations/Monsters you have to design just for female and male versions of those options/Monsters. Now, add in a Female PC, and that number jumps up to 64. Add in "Milking" options, and that's 48 animations per PC-Monster combination, which adds up to 96 sex-related animations in total.

And this number only gets larger when you consider that each of your 16 Monsters/Fuck options in and of themselves will have sex animations between themselves. It's not just a Dickwolf having sex with a Catgirl, for example. It's a male Dickwolf having sex with a Female Catgirl, a Male Dickwolf having sex with a Female Dickwolf; two dudes; two females; and so on and so forth for every combination of monsters you have.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the end of the day, having a solid dev plan and executing it from beginning to end in order to finish a game, will do you much better than adding on new ideas suggested by fans in the middle of your dev cycle.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Breeding Season imploded because of massive internal drama and backstabbing.
Yes, in terms of work they dug their own grave with so many monsters and then wanting a not only animations for every pairing but adding a million variations - feral, neotiny, etc...
Because that means EVERY monster now needed a complete set for every variation. It was crazy.
In comparison to that, a female/futa breeder is simple.

Also, workload can be cut down by skipping some things - like milking animations.
Additionally, you could use a human shiloute in some cases for simplicity. There are ways, but as always, there are costs involved.

Reactions: Gojii and Morah SDG

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I. WANT. MY. MILKING ANIMATIONS! :mad: (angry face just because.. when will I get the opportunity?) Also count me in alongside the people who don't find futa appealing at all. If there needs to be some cuts or let's better say priority check, dev should ask patrons first and then optionally the non-patrons and hold the results of patron poll at more value because when non-patrons get involved some people tend to spam votes with different accounts. I personally think MC should be Male, Female version can be considered as an extension to be done when the game is completed or near completion as a Chapter 2 or something. Loli and Shota feat also sound exciting but.. patreon :cautious: so..

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Great first impression and plenty of charm. I like it a lot already. Hopefully it maintains this standard going forward.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Fleis

Jul 15, 2018
Okay, so I have a few more questions to ask:

- Is there a limit to how many traits a given monster can have? I seem to struggle getting anything with more than 3 traits.
- I've noticed that the delay for new monsters in Talia's shop is reduced by improving your breeder level, however, quality doesn't increase above E in any stat.
-- On another note, if it's not really possible to optain monsters above E in any stat (excluding the infertile Cece), how am I supposed to increase monster stats instead of just farming traits?
- Again, how does one visit the Witch in the woods and/or East Side. Are any of those in this version of the game?
- Apart from the 'Blackout' and 'Forest' dates for Cece, have anything else been implemented on that front as of yet?
-- On another note, is it possible to romance any other characters as of yet?

I have a bunch of other questions and suggestions, but I thought I'd leave it short for now. Is there anywhere where I can find any of the info I'm looking for?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

Yeah If I wanted to play as a female, gating it behind transformation would be a boner killer for me. And as I do Like Female protags it would in fact do just that. Don't forget my friend, transformation itself is a whole fetish that is also loved/hated. I think it would be better if you just had an alternative start for the female, and maybe the potion could be a option later on as well.

Honestly though I think a female period is a terrible choice, all the people asking for it don't quite know just how much art and time needs to be dedicated for a change that big. Theres a reason the original failed, and it was deeper then just extremely poor managemanet. The core game itself was too big of a scope to ever finish in a timely and quality manor. I hope you guys know what you're doing.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes