3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Personally, having all of those really great female sprites and no pregnancy. I felt like the instant spawning thing was nonsense. They could have had so many beautiful pregnant bellies, and they opted to take the easy route. It was really disappointing, and, honestly, was a huge factor in me never pledging any money towards it. I guess, in the end, it was probably a good thing that I never gave it money.
Agreed, Breeding without a belly is lame. Even if it's a short gestation. I'll hold my pledge for at least a female protagonist or bellies

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
I literally can't click on anything map or other after the tutorial.

Edit: quitting and restarting the game fixed it, but that's probably something to be looked at.

Edit: Randomly can't select things. Seems to occur if I alt-tab.

Last edited:

kildar

Apr 24, 2017
One annoying bug i've had is the cat girl constantly appearing at night in the town, it always stops me from hanging out with the bar girl.
Almost as annoying is that you can't redo and of the cat girls dates. For example the black jack minigame.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Agreed, Breeding without a belly is lame. Even if it's a short gestation. I'll hold my pledge for at least a female protagonist or bellies
That's currently the plan for me as well. I have no problem supporting them morally for the time being, but I'm hesitant to put any money towards the game until we have a definitive word on the fem protag.

Reactions: Urname

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
That's currently the plan for me as well. I have no problem supporting them morally for the time being, but I'm hesitant to put any money towards the game until we have a definitive word on the fem protag.
$1 isn't much. It's amusing when people withhold money, waiting for a change, not realizing that by not pledging you're effectively silencing their choice.

If I were in business I'd pay scant heed to anyone who just sat around with a long wish list and zero capital to go with it. You want to have things go your way, you buy a product and then offer suggestions. It's how business works.

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
$1 isn't much. It's amusing when people withhold money, waiting for a change, not realizing that by not pledging you're effectively silencing their choice.

If I were in business I'd pay scant heed to anyone who just sat around with a long wish list and zero capital to go with it. You want to have things go your way, you buy a product and then offer suggestions. It's how business works.
The key difference here is that the dev is present and knows my preference. I'm not going to give someone money just to have a voice when I can make myself heard in other ways.

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017

I wouldn't consider Bellies and a Female Protag in a breeding game a LONG list. I would consider them necessities in a breeding environment. The point of contributing to development with your capital is that you see it having the vision you agree with.

Reactions: Urname

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017

Also, in focusing solely on monetary capital, you're neglecting the effect that reputation has on business. Businesses do incredibly "benevolent" things for someone if they leave bad reviews in a public space.

So, while, yes, it is correct that I can't threaten to take my patronage away from them since I'm not pledged to them in the first place, I can certainly make people aware that an aspect of the game that they may want to see is not available, in this case a female protagonist.

Also, $1 might not be a lot, but when you have 4 kids like I do, being sensible with the money I have is crucial.

DDelvin

Feb 22, 2019
Personally I'm waiting for feral, there are literally hundreds of anthro breeding games out there, the "original" game was one of the few exceptions.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Personally I'm waiting for feral, there are literally hundreds of anthro breeding games out there, the "original" game was one of the few exceptions.
Can you explain this to me to a guy who's not really in the realm of... this culture, that much? It's not like I help character design, but I'd be interested to know what the difference is.

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Can you explain this to me to a guy who's not really in the realm of... this culture, that much? It's not like I help character design, but I'd be interested to know what the difference is.
Anthro from anthropomorphic having human characteristics this game currently. Feral = more base line animal. IE. Wolf, Bear, Bull, Dragons, Etc having non human characteristics

MorahZamora

Reactions: madmax20
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes