3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I really hope a female MC is added at some point. ^^
I can play male if I have to but really not my thing.
Either way, gonna give this a try. Cloud Meadow and Breeders of the Nephelym really aren't scratching the itch.
Give me females and (balless) futa, and I'm sold.

CrimsonCuck

Jan 6, 2019
Really hopping to have in the future a character creator. (What really limited my experience in Breeding Season is being limited to specific body types of main protags, would be nice to have a variant "half-animal" or maybe a "trap" as a main)

I realize that would mean a lot more work, but maybe re-utilizing some previous (future) character aspects so cut down time one some animations could help?

Reactions: obiwan

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I hope they add pregnancy to it. I like that the makers of BoN did that. Wincest + cross breeding would also be itneresting content me thinks. Hopefully this touches on body types unlike BoN where basically every girl is busty and fat assed. On a side note, I'm not gay myself, but I didn't mind the futa/gay stuff in BoN or BS. The More Content that pleases more people the better. Just don't make it overwhelming and run into issues when making it. BS and BoN had an optional toggle this fetish on or off. Sorry for the long comment :/

Last edited:
Reactions: Urname

master_x_2k

Jan 16, 2018
I hope they add pregnancy to it. I like that the makers of BoN did that. Wincest + cross breeding would also be itneresting content me thinks.
I don't think they will add anything that focuses on incest, as it would keep them out of Patreon. The incest in the game seems to be more "accidental" and unmentioned as if the characters were completely unrelated.

EroDollRP

Oct 23, 2018
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned and I didn't want to look through all 15 pages (sorry)

- I told the brothel owner I had an idea and I can't find anyone on the farm to continue, is that not implemented? (I'm so lonely)
- Every time I breed a new monster, it doesn't matter what the stats are of the parents the baby is all 5 so my monsters aren't actually improving. I'm not sure if that's intentional or not either.

Other than those (and confusion) I'm really enjoying the game and you're doing a really good job since the game was only released such a short time ago. :D

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned and I didn't want to look through all 15 pages (sorry)

- I told the brothel owner I had an idea and I can't find anyone on the farm to continue, is that not implemented? (I'm so lonely)
- Every time I breed a new monster, it doesn't matter what the stats are of the parents the baby is all 5 so my monsters aren't actually improving. I'm not sure if that's intentional or not either.

Other than those (and confusion) I'm really enjoying the game and you're doing a really good job since the game was only released such a short time ago. :D
Not implemented yet! I also feel the stats and any errors will have been taken care of since our first launch, but we'll obviously always have things to improve. Thanks for your support!

EroDollRP

Oct 23, 2018
Not implemented yet! I also feel the stats and any errors will have been taken care of since our first launch, but we'll obviously always have things to improve. Thanks for your support!
Thank you for your reply!

I am playing v 1.0, I downloaded it from here yesterday, and it matches with the most current version on your patreon. So I'll wait for the next update to continue. :)

Thank you again!

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
I'll test your mobile version builds (Yes, both the newer and older ones).

I don't know if I will find any bugs or glitches in the game and other hard or software problems.... But I'll see what I can do about those on my end and just play the game for now in its early stage.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Tested out the older one for a few hours and here are the things I came up with:

a.) The text sometimes overlap with the dialogue frames/boxes.
b.) The options skip, auto, etc. are too small for me to interact/touch them properly.
c.) Also check the colours of those text as sometimes you don't understand the words as if both the frame and text are the same colour

A suggestion:
I suggest adding a text size setting because either the texts/words are too large that it overlaps with the frame and can't read all of the dialogue or too small that you need to squint your eyes to see them.

Also my game crashed and here's a photo of it. Screenshot_2019-09-28-17-32-19.png

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Tested out the newer one too and just the same problems as the older one. Nothing much to tell about the game for right now. Hope you have fun making the game as well as improving it the way you see fit.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes