3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

master_x_2k

Jan 16, 2018
I'm liking the presentation, the art style is a little too cartoony on the sex scenes, but you've already said it will have multiple art styles and really my main draw from these games are the mechanics. You mentioned you don't consider the game to have incest and I don't think I saw any penalty or reward for inbreeding, will there be any change cause by inbreeding?

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I'm liking the presentation, the art style is a little too cartoony on the sex scenes, but you've already said it will have multiple art styles and really my main draw from these games are the mechanics. You mentioned you don't consider the game to have incest and I don't think I saw any penalty or reward for inbreeding, will there be any change cause by inbreeding?
Nope!

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Piping in to say the addition of futa/female for player would be greatly appreciated, and even moreso if it also can go to the monsters. (Need more games where you can have a harem of futa monstergirls to indulge in as female, a niche that is very very sparse)

master_x_2k

Jan 16, 2018
Piping in to say the addition of futa/female for player would be greatly appreciated, and even moreso if it also can go to the monsters. (Need more games where you can have a harem of futa monstergirls to indulge in as female, a niche that is very very sparse)
As long as they leave that for after they're done with all the base monsters. Else, they're going to make the same mistakes as the Breeding Season team.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
As long as they leave that for after they're done with all the base monsters. Else, they're going to make the same mistakes as the Breeding Season team.
Agreed. I get that people want it, but the Breeding season made a mistake because of how bogged down they got; get the main story/most of the content finished first before working on miscellaneous stuff I always say.

DracoParadoxVI

Dec 5, 2017
I was completely excited about this, specially with the android version, then i saw the quality of the animations and i got dissapointed. I guess i shall keep waiting for a Breeding Season 2.0.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I was completely excited about this, specially with the android version, then i saw the quality of the animations and i got dissapointed. I guess i shall keep waiting for a Breeding Season 2.0.

PussSlayer69

Jun 19, 2017
I have high hopes for this game since I was a big fan of breeding season, people complaining about the art/animations of this just starting game clearly didn’t know the beginning of his antecesor, cause the art and animations were fucking awful, this is about improving, just give some time to the creators and I’m sure they will make something real good with this, It has a lot of potential so keep up the good work!! :cool:

Gman131

Sep 20, 2017
For everyone out there who likes to cheat and such, I've found these commands to be what works. Although sometimes Energy doesn't actually let you continue doing things? I dunno, I've only played with a few of these, they're just what I got from the console var list that seemed the most interesting and likely to have an effect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
For everyone out there who likes to cheat and such, I've found these commands to be what works. Although sometimes Energy doesn't actually let you continue doing things? I dunno, I've only played with a few of these, they're just what I got from the console var list that seemed the most interesting and likely to have an effect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you implement these cheats?

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes