3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Through the console. It's a renpy game, so just do the standard switch of false to true and then shift-o to open the console.
Thanks for that. But (and I hope I don't appear too thick) where do I switch false to true? What file do I need to use?

Jul 7, 2018
Thanks for that. But (and I hope I don't appear too thick) where do I switch false to true? What file do I need to use?
Download notepad ++ then go to the renpy folder then into common. Afterwards open the 00console file with notepad ++ and find the line that says config.console = False and change itto config.console = True and save afterwards just shift+O and type the variables and hit enter and enjoy.

Reactions: Thorgar24

petertje

Jul 1, 2017
Hahaha What was it about BS that that didn't quite "get your goat"? We'd like to make a game a lot of people can enjoy for numerous reasons.
Not the same guy, but my biggest problem with it comes down to its development/project management. Which is also the main reason why that drama happened.

Basically they kept adding incomplete stuff (mainly new monsters) and made very little progress on actually completing it. It's like the project manager didn't realise that adding new monsters and visual traits caused exponential growth in the amount of content that they would have to make to finish the game.

My advise to you: Set reasonable goals that you can meet and try not to explode the backlog.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Public progress update on the Patreon page! New Portrait model and general update on what we've got left and what we've done so far!

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Oh no, I saw a post on your patreon that you can pick between two art styles to use. That was always one of things that kept me from playing Legend of Queen Opala. It felt like I’d never get the full experience if I could only access a small portion of the art in a game where seeing the art is the main focus. I think picking one art style and sticking with it is the best way to go.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Oh no, I saw a post on your patreon that you can pick between two art styles to use. That was always one of things that kept me from playing Legend of Queen Opala. It felt like I’d never get the full experience if I could only access a small portion of the art in a game where seeing the art is the main focus. I think picking one art style and sticking with it is the best way to go.
A lot of people felt divided about the art style, so we thought we'd give them both as options, at least for the breeding scenes.

versora

Mar 24, 2018
I dunno, while I like both styles, is the Anime male version available? Also, the mobile version only works for the phone? I tried installing it on my tablet with no luck. My tablet is a Samsung Galaxy Tab A just updated to Android 9.0[Pie] While my phone is an LG V20 with Android 8.0 [Oreo]. If that helps any.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I dunno, while I like both styles, is the Anime male version available? Also, the mobile version only works for the phone? I tried installing it on my tablet with no luck. My tablet is a Samsung Galaxy Tab A just updated to Android 9.0[Pie] While my phone is an LG V20 with Android 8.0 [Oreo]. If that helps any.
Not yet, that's planned for v0.2a

Okitsune

May 13, 2019
Much potential.

But male protagonist only. That's...dissapointing.
Yeah I really hope a female MC is added at some point. ^^
I can play male if I have to but really not my thing.
Either way, gonna give this a try. Cloud Meadow and Breeders of the Nephelym really aren't scratching the itch.

Reactions: cumsniper
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes