3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

matrim1234

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 361053

Overview:
Heavily inspired by the original monster banging game "Breeding Season", Breeding Farm tells the story of a shipwrecked
man with no memory or identity. Rescued by a local monster breeding farm girl and her mother, he's tasked with
helping to save their estate from shutting down. Armed with only a few coins, a ragtag team of monsters, and whatever's
resting in your pants, can you bring the Crimson Estate back to its former glory? Or will the all too gorgeous and buxom women
of this strange land do far too good a job at keeping you from getting any real work done?​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-02
Release Date: 2019-08-01
Developer: Team Bieno - @MorahZamora
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win & Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (Newer devices): - - -

Android (Older devices): - - -

View attachment 360906 View attachment 360907 View attachment 360908 View attachment 360910 View attachment 360915 View attachment 360916
Hey I just discovered this game and I loved BS. I’m really looking forward to trying this game. I’m just wondering if thee team has a discord server or something to follow the project

Reactions: Morah SDG

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Hey I just discovered this game and I loved BS. I’m really looking forward to trying this game. I’m just wondering if thee team has a discord server or something to follow the project
they have a discord but the invitation has an expiration ask MorahZamora

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018

Azullus

Aug 26, 2018
Just finished playing and God Damn I am Fucking dissapointed don't get me wrong Loved the early good days of Breeding season back when there was sex but we all know it went to shit eventually, every aspect that made the early builds fun were cut everything played more like an an annoying facebook app game. Please don't get me wrong when I saw this pop up I bacame very excited and the thought of a revived Breeding Game would be sweet the art is Beautiful, I'm enjoying the characters, lore, humor, everything started off great for this iteration Breeding Farm. Unfortunately I'm left very disappointed, Yes I know first release and all needs more time to develop. Heres My Fucking Beef, There's Nothing Fucking Here At All. I've wasted the Last 2 hours doing the exact same thing over and over again theres only 5 min worth of exploring that's it everything repeats in a loop Its too god damn repetitive its an empty grinder. I only found one lewd scene Cece fingering another monster girl that's it unless I'm missing something. Yes again I realize first release But come On I gotta be real this is an absolute bare bones game. The set up for a potentail future hit is there but sadly its non exisitant so far.

This game has great potential and I wish to see it come to fruition. You wake up, are given backstory explained how to level up and breed your livestock of monsters. You explore meet the characters afterwards thats it. No sex no lewds cept one. What bothers me even more than the lack of sex scenes suprisingly is how empty the game is I was hoping for more story, events and character interaction the mom and daughter completely dissapear, to pop back. Not even the classic tropes of walking in bathroom or hell even them appearing in the kitchen intro thats it so far. basicly you go to the pit level monsers no sex scenes except cece fingering level up then work work as a waiter at night to earn money get your licernce and honestly that all.
what did you expect lol? Its the first change log. Nothing is complete in the first change log in this place, other than Japanese games.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Don't know who added the tag, and I'd say I don't really agree with it. First of all, we all know it's not the type of incest we can rightly assume people are looking for, secondly I'd still say it's a combination of both magical genetics and the nature of animals. If anything, I'd remove the incest tag and put in "inbreeding". But I don't know if that's my call, even as the thread owner.

BigMike240

May 21, 2018
what did you expect lol? Its the first change log. Nothing is complete in the first change log in this place, other than Japanese games.

LOL Not this thats for sure. All I know is, Im out this game is a hard pass for me the fact that sex clearly isn't even a priority is a bad sign in my eyes. If there was at least one real sex scene with the main character in the first release I would have more confidence in Breeding Farm. There were plenty of opportunities (slutty mom, her daughter, waitress, Hell even a fucking Brothel and still absolutely nothing! Even if you have enough money there's still no option to bang. The lack of sex is one thing but thats the basic point of why I play hentai games. The other gripe I have was that after the tour of the city and introducing Elizabeth the interaction between mom/daughter combo were dropped completly to zero I just thought they would have more relavence since its their farm, they should at least have there own room or you should be able to talk to them in the kitchen. Not trying to be mean but first impressions count and right now Im not impressed. I'll check back down the road who knows maybe a year from now this game might still be around I could be wrong but I've played my fair share of games at this point the pattern resembles an awful lot like a boring grinder with hardly any payout, the bare minimal and most likely at the very end of the games life.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Don't know who added the tag, and I'd say I don't really agree with it. First of all, we all know it's not the type of incest we can rightly assume people are looking for, secondly I'd still say it's a combination of both magical genetics and the nature of animals. If anything, I'd remove the incest tag and put in "inbreeding". But I don't know if that's my call, even as the thread owner.
You can dance around it all you want you can still breed your child.
Trying to skip around patreon and there rules still does not count because breeding the offspring of your screwing with the stock and produces a child is still incest.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
You can dance around it all you want you can still breed your child.
Trying to skip around patreon and there rules still does not count because breeding the offspring of your screwing with the stock and produces a child is still incest.
I personally disagree, but I'm not gonna remove the tag. Thanks for your input!

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
New Patreon Post open for the public to read about the compromise we've decided to go with for the issues people have with the conflicting art styles! Should be good news for a lot of people, so it's worth a read to hear what you're doing. Thanks to all the Patrons who helped us come to this decision!

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
i talked to the madam about bringing some monsters to the brothel but cannot find either of the girls to talk to so i guess thats not in yet.
I then bred a catboy and catgirl and they had a child...went to name it and got this error.

My vote on the art styles...do the story lines and add in the better art for the animations as you can. No real rush there as i currently have the animations turned off. I never was a fan of early style cartoons.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
i talked to the madam about bringing some monsters to the brothel but cannot find either of the girls to talk to so i guess thats not in yet.
I then bred a catboy and catgirl and they had a child...went to name it and got this error.
From what I read, the quest line isn't in yet; the developers just missed adding the (not in this build) on it.

As for the error, I remember getting some; not too sure what's with them, but I think it might have something to do with random names. -- Remember breeding one, and just clicking okay for the name, got the error, I ignored it, then went to breed it, but it's name was different from what was on the naming rooster.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
-- Remember breeding one, and just clicking okay for the name, got the error, I ignored it, then went to breed it, but it's name was different from what was on the naming rooster.
i ignored it and moved on. An error that bugs me though is that they ask you what your name is and then give you "karo" on your image but when talking to people you get the name you input.

I hope they put in the day of the week in since i want to get that Friday-Saturday thing going as both the Madam and the barkeep have stated those specific day's.

nudood

Feb 21, 2018
Tried playing. All I got was a white screen with a small picture of a catgirl in the upper left hand corner.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes