3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Is all of them an option? Also will the scenes with NPC's be static CG's?
I just meant like, you know how Darkcookie or UberPie puts out polls to ask what characters fans would like to see in an update soon, and then they vote for them? It'd sorta be like that.

Also, I don't know frankly know how the h-scenes are gonna play out, not being the director or the budget guy. I'd direct it to Team Bieno directly on Patreon. Or ask in the discord in the BF section.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I just meant like, you know how Darkcookie or UberPie puts out polls to ask what characters fans would like to see in an update soon, and then they vote for them? It'd sorta be like that.

Also, I don't know frankly know how the h-scenes are gonna play out, not being the director or the budget guy. I'd direct it to Team Bieno directly on Patreon. Or ask in the discord in the BF section.
Right now I'd like to see Elizabeth or Talia get an update.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

The question is do you prefilter the available choices in order to either complete 1 of 3 characters fast or to have an equal grow between all...
OR will you make a poll with every character included...
OR a poll wether monster or human will be updated and than choose the exact beeing on your own?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
The question is do you prefilter the available choices in order to either complete 1 of 3 characters fast or to have an equal grow between all...
OR will you make a poll with every character included...
OR a poll wether monster or human will be updated and than choose the exact beeing on your own?
To start, we'd probably provide a choice of all available monsters we're thinking of adding. Patrons then decide what ones they'd like to see more of. I think we've gathered a good list for now of monsters people seem to have suggested, along with stuff we've personally come up with. Now let's say "Garfield monsters" gets added, or whatever: in an accompanying poll about animations, we'd probably take Garfield out, so that one can't keep winning the slots we assign for animations.

Each new update should contain new animations alongside story content. That's our goal.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
personally I think the idea of addeing several different monsters without providing content for the ones already existant was one of the mayor reasons BS and it's update cycle was behated by most.
Addeing more variants without or only 1 possible pairing won't get get you much love I'd say... but that's a personal opinion.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
personally I think the idea of addeing several different monsters without providing content for the ones already existant was one of the mayor reasons BS and it's update cycle was behated by most.
Addeing more variants without or only 1 possible pairing won't get get you much love I'd say... but that's a personal opinion.
No, no, very fair point. We have plans currently for MC and Cece animations, separate. We're just thinking in terms of what you'd like to see eventually. So we can kinda plan this out ahead a bit.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No, no, very fair point. We have plans currently for MC and Cece animations, separate. We're just thinking in terms of what you'd like to see eventually. So we can kinda plan this out ahead a bit.
So these polls won't be binding it just grants you an overview of backers demand and alter the sequence for New monsters/NPCs to be released in a self set scedule.
Don't get me wrong I don't intend to be an ass here, but it's better to be precise about that right from the start rather than have disappointed backers complaining.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
So these polls won't be binding it just grants you an overview of backers demand and alter the sequence for New monsters/NPCs to be released in a self set scedule.
Don't get me wrong I don't intend to be an ass here, but it's better to be precise about that right from the start rather than have disappointed backers complaining.
Huh? No, I'm saying it would be followed through on. If it wins a poll it should be followed through on.

Kaneki1001

Dec 21, 2018
Need picture improvement at the monster, please add cow girl i love them all, and please add debug code like breeding season

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
I got a couple questions is anyone can answer them,
First, when breeding, can an offspring inherit 2 or more traits? can it be one from each parent?
and second, also when breeding, lets say i got 10% preg chance on each parent, can the offspring fuse them into 20% success?

I am very into the nuts and bolts of how the breeding system works. goes to show how much i like this game and hope for its future

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I got a couple questions is anyone can answer them,
First, when breeding, can an offspring inherit 2 or more traits? can it be one from each parent?
and second, also when breeding, lets say i got 10% preg chance on each parent, can the offspring fuse them into 20% success?

I am very into the nuts and bolts of how the breeding system works. goes to show how much i like this game and hope for its future
Yes they can inherit all of them over time you can build them up to lvl 3 also.
2 lvl 1 traits can give you a lvl 2 trait but it takes luck to get it.
At the time I quit I had all my breading stock to 3 lvl 3 traits each.

Don't know about the pregnancy chance but it tells you what it is and the more times you do it in a roll it increases the chance.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Played this. atm I'm wondering where does the story end? Because I'm close to ending the first month and talked to the brothel owner but now the family isn't popping up to ask them about repairing the farm and i can't talk to the smith about it yet.

RedFateDesigns

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Wish you the best of luck with this game. breeding season was one of the first games that made interested in this community. Hope you can go all the way

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
New Patreon post displaying and discussing a new possible portrait design for cow girl's in the game and the pros & cons of changing something animation styles. 1$ Patrons can jump in and provide their thoughts on this.

Reactions: ejmuerte and Rsngo

BigMike240

May 21, 2018
Just finished playing and God Damn I am Fucking dissapointed don't get me wrong Loved the early good days of Breeding season back when there was sex but we all know it went to shit eventually, every aspect that made the early builds fun were cut everything played more like an an annoying facebook app game. Please don't get me wrong when I saw this pop up I bacame very excited and the thought of a revived Breeding Game would be sweet the art is Beautiful, I'm enjoying the characters, lore, humor, everything started off great for this iteration Breeding Farm. Unfortunately I'm left very disappointed, Yes I know first release and all needs more time to develop. Heres My Fucking Beef, There's Nothing Fucking Here At All. I've wasted the Last 2 hours doing the exact same thing over and over again theres only 5 min worth of exploring that's it everything repeats in a loop Its too god damn repetitive its an empty grinder. I only found one lewd scene Cece fingering another monster girl that's it unless I'm missing something. Yes again I realize first release But come On I gotta be real this is an absolute bare bones game. The set up for a potentail future hit is there but sadly its non exisitant so far.

This game has great potential and I wish to see it come to fruition. You wake up, are given backstory explained how to level up and breed your livestock of monsters. You explore meet the characters afterwards thats it. No sex no lewds cept one. What bothers me even more than the lack of sex scenes suprisingly is how empty the game is I was hoping for more story, events and character interaction the mom and daughter completely dissapear, to pop back. Not even the classic tropes of walking in bathroom or hell even them appearing in the kitchen intro thats it so far. basicly you go to the pit level monsers no sex scenes except cece fingering level up then work work as a waiter at night to earn money get your licernce and honestly that all.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes