3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
To actually see a real sucessor to breeding season is really great, same type of mechanics, plot, gameplay, etc.
Just want to point out two things. The first, no sure if someone already mentioned it, there seems to be an issue if you save then try to use the map right away, i had to sleep/load in order for the map in the corner be usable again.
Second the art, i saw the previous comments and its a total logical decision, still the "static" art looks way better than the animated one, after a while it really felt like i was playing two diferent games.
The animated art is pretty much the big negative, for me at least, other than that im really hope the game grows and be successful.

Reactions: Morah SDG

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
The order board expiration dates are dropping by 2 day increments every time I sleep, rather than 1.

Also, does Talia's selection of monsters refresh at any point?

Nov 24, 2017
MorahZamora

Will we be able to do the various human women in town? I'm not into furries or monster girls, but I do love the artwork of those human women, and I do like management games.

So, using the other stuff purely to make money to advance conquest of the various women in town would make for compelling gameplay for me.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
MorahZamora

Will we be able to do the various human women in town? I'm not into furries or monster girls, but I do love the artwork of those human women, and I do like management games.

So, using the other stuff purely to make money to advance conquest of the various women in town would make for compelling gameplay for me.
That's certainly the plan. We're gonna be doing a poll soon asking what monsters people would like to see added, and what NPC's people would like to see us continue storylines with.

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Great start, drawing of characters are great. The only thing that I find lacking is that mixing of races does not make a halfing like the talking catgirl with human traits. Like down to generation 20 or something it will be possible to make a halfing? Add to it that animations of breeding are lacking for my taste. They are good but compared to characters there is big disproportion in quality. I hope that at least with main characters the erotic moments will have greater detail. Besides for lazy fuks like me there is easy cheat like maximum energy in saves. I don't know if it breakes the game but change 1000 to any value you like and breed all day long.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Gay? Thats all you gotta say
You know that's a pretty common tag for a breeding game with atleast 2 genders... afterall the player can easily pair couples of same sex for breeding... but you can easily avoid that by buying and breeding monsters of opposite gender.

Reactions: obiwan

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I gave it a very quick play-through, however i found the similarity of the art to "S-Purple / Cloud Meadow", AKA "Team Nimbus" quite off-putting.

Frankly, it was with the onboarding of S-Purple's so-called 'art' that the game started going downhill, imho.

His sad devotion to grossly hyper-inflated tits marked the end of my sponsorship of the game,thankfully. I was fortunate in that i didn't continue to pump money into the game for years, only to see it disappear.

The actual breeding art is preferable to the story-arc art, in that there is at least some diversity of body type.

As an early supporter off the original game, i would hope that the vision of the characters in the story arc is revised to fit the earlier incarnation of the game.

Cookie-cutter stamped out art; where all characters have the exact same body sans the clothes, isn't going to get support from me.

rufiyaa

Aug 1, 2017
I am kinda happy to see that this will be based off breeding season, was kinda sad to see that game be abandoned. I just hope this doesn't end in the same fate.

Though we have a choice of playing either male of female like in breeding season.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I keep seeing people complain about this, but I think what you guys are doing with 2 different artist is very smart and will actually get us a decent game down the road. The 2d animated art to me is simple but nice and effective for what this game needs to be. With all the combos and animations that will be needed, you need to do something simple or else it's going to take months just for one paring to get animated. If anything, I would say simplify the still 2D art a little more to match the animations.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
For those of you fairly new here:

Q1: Are you going to make a female/futa protag character playable?
A1: We don't know! Of course we'd say we'd love to, as all of you are clamoring for that sorta thing, but as many of you have pointed out, it'd effect the number of MC variants in animations for sure, plus dialogue options. It'd be a full scale project, and I know we're only on a v.0.1a right now, but we kinda wanna produce a lot of breeding animations as well as general storyline/female npc h-scenes. For now, I can certainly say that given enough backing, it'll definitely be a Patreon goal down the line. Ask us around maybe v0.04 or so. But like, yes, of course we want to, absolutely.

Q2: What's with the difference in quality of the animations vs the character art? Da fuq?
A2: Well, we actually have two artists for our characters and animations. here does the wonderful portraits for characters, and designs and churns out the monsters and fluid animations. Because Julio doesn't animate, and because clearly, just math wise, a LOT of animations have to be churned out, we think that it's good to rely on two different styles for the sake of time and efficiency. We would like to have the more one on one animations involving NPC's and h-scenes have a bit more quality and oomph to them, but we can only do that because they'll either be singular events or similar repeating events. You don't need to churn out a multitude of variants for one or two events, ya know? We will be considering having the monster designs in the breeding menus maybe be taken care of by Julio, but we have to talk to both artists together, and it's not always easy to coordinate with their busy schedules. Have no fear, we do listen and understand the desire you guys have for this stuff, it's just not always feasible given our budget for the game. Revamping the animations in certain ways will definitely be an update choice on Patreon though.

Q3: How do I get MY desires met for what I want this game to have and express my horniest of ideas properly to you guys?
A3: Absolutely hit up our . We're going to soon be asking either what kinds of monsters you guys would like to see in a sort've open forum to hear your thoughts, and then narrowing it down from there, or to ask what NPC's you'd like to see in an upcoming update with more story and what not. Plus nudity. So please, please, please, stop in and share your opinions on that sorta stuff. :D

Q4: Will there be pregnancy bellies added?
Q5: Most likely. I mean, it'll be a little more work to add to designs, but I don't see why it's not possible. I'd say pregnancy portraits for sure, with the slightest of doors open for pregnancy animations. We don't know if we'd like to do it where you can or cannot breed/mate with pregnant creatures. Again, go to Patreon, raise your thoughts there, it's a democracy after all.

-From Team Bieno member, Morah (y)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes