3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Lewdidimus

Nov 20, 2018
Looks real promising, a few games of this style popping up but there's just something about the 2d art and simple game UI the "original" had. Definitely wish you guys better luck, I hope this game gets somewhere.

Also, while the breeding art style in 0.1 is amusing, I really like the new portraits better! Are there plans to make the animations work with this style? Or will it just remain fancier static portraits?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
We are the same team that works on Amity Park.
ah, jeah. i remember that game. it was pretty vanilla in terms of kinkyness. gameplay itself wasn't out of the ordinary (buy item x, bring it to location y or person y and get rewarded with either a scene or story progression). however, copying breeding season is a totally different league. that game wasn't a lil' highschool roamance with some tits here and there, it was all about hardcore beast fucking with monster breeding, inflation, incest and buckets of jizz. oh and it had fishing included as a minigame!

let's see if your team has the guts to be the perviest developers mankind can handle ;).

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
a error foundet when you save work not more ols next day.
break the game load save and work. taht it what it fixed

DDelvin

Feb 22, 2019
Can you explain this to me to a guy who's not really in the realm of... this culture, that much? It's not like I help character design, but I'd be interested to know what the difference is.
Long story short, a wolf with or without human intelligence is a feral, where a antro a human with the ears and maybe fur/genitals of a animal.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
This story is fictional and any resemblance to other characters or games is (not) purely coincidental. :LOL::LOL:
We fully intend to have this game have its own unique identity, we want to be 'spiritual successors,' but not a clone. We definitely think you guys are gonna enjoy the main story and some of the other tricks we have up our sleeves.

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
Can you explain this to me to a guy who's not really in the realm of... this culture, that much? It's not like I help character design, but I'd be interested to know what the difference is.
You're going to get a lot of varying responses to this, but the visual gist of it is--within the context of the original Breeding Season--the following:

1571679143298.png - This is a Feral Dickwolf. Including these in your game means you are including Bestiality, as Feral Creatures: 1) Do not have human intelligence; and, 2) Cannot communicate with language other than body language. A "feral" creature, in Breed Season, was essentially a fantasy animal the farmer had sex with.

1571679222549.png - This is an Anthropomorphic Dickwolf. Including these in your game means you are including Furry Sex, as Anthropomorphic entities of an adult age: 1) Possess human intelligence; 2) Can communicate with language outside of just body language (even if that language is not understandable to you); and, 3) Display humanoid traits that allow you to tell they are sexually mature--or, to put it another way: these Dickwolves are drawn in a manner that there is no question whether they are an adult of their species.

1571679264385.png - This is an Alpha Anthropomorphic Dickwolf. The inclusion of these in Breeding Season was originally meant to bridge the gap between Feral and Anthro Dickwolves in terms of sex scenes. Alphas were meant to dominate their sexual partners (moreso than non-alphas during sex scenes), while also having an aesthetic/visuals/design that made them look more "feral" or "bestial" than normal Dickwolves. As a middle ground, they're used so players can enjoy scenes where the farmer is getting manhandled/dominated to an intense degree without the player having to interact with "Feral" creatures.

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
so i just played the latest version. I'm intrigued, even if there isn't a lot going on right now. Will keep an eye out for future updates !

Reactions: Morah SDG

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
It hits the vital points of my checklist. Art style is great, animated tag, breeding. Main concern is the lack of sex positions and their appeal to me. Whenever breeding came to the stage, I didn't like the posings. Pandorium, Breeders Of The Nephelym and the pixel ones that everyone except me seems to like.

DarkTao

Jun 29, 2018
I don't think they will add anything that focuses on incest, as it would keep them out of Patreon. The incest in the game seems to be more "accidental" and unmentioned as if the characters were completely unrelated.
"maker" non plural on that one. Derelecthelmsman has been a one man army for BotN from the start. the man is a god

• Wow
Reactions: Gabaw

DarkTao

Jun 29, 2018
It hits the vital points of my checklist. Art style is great, animated tag, breeding. Main concern is the lack of sex positions and their appeal to me. Whenever breeding came to the stage, I didn't like the posings. Pandorium, Breeders Of The Nephelym and the pixel ones that everyone except me seems to like.
Sir. that profile pic is from MechWarrior. if this was intentional then you are a fucking legend

Fleis

Jul 15, 2018
What are the chances that offspring will inherit any one trait of their parents? Say, I had two parents with 3 traits each, what would be the chances a potential offspring would inherit all 6, or any 1 of the 6?

On another note, is it possible to visit The Witch in the Woods, or go to the monster arena on east side in this version? If so, how?

Last edited:

CrimsonCuck

Jan 6, 2019
Nope. We might introduce something down the line with a Witch who could retroactively change things for you, but... it's a male starting protagonist game for the moment.
Well, if that means we can later on get to be a "trap" then im SUPER cool with it!

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes