3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
and how long time did it take?
i havent checked in a while (last time i went to the patreon page was early November), but i remember a post saying they were aiming for a late/mid late December release, if im not mistaken. But like i've said that was in early November so the date might have changed.

Reactions: Thranduil77

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
hmmmm, is the draw any characters only for discord members or just any fans of Breeding Farming players can participate? MorahZamora
Well, if you enter, your entry will go on Discord, I mean that's where it voted upon, and it's just easier to keep track of people if they're in the actual Discord. Discord is free to join, remember.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Discord sucks tho, and you know they gotta be selling your data. Don't think it's a good place for lewd things even when they aren't shutting you down for "obscene content".
Heavily inspired by the original monster banging game "Breeding Season"
I'm pretty sure there were monster banging games before 2013. :unsure:

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Discord sucks tho, and you know they gotta be selling your data. Don't think it's a good place for lewd things even when they aren't shutting you down for "obscene content".
I'm pretty sure there were monster banging games before 2013. :unsure:
Nobody's saying there weren't, but the game we wanted to draw a lot of our inspiration was from that game specifically, however.

Reactions: rodgerroe

rodgerroe

Aug 6, 2019
I have a request for the developers. Please finish everything regarding the male protagonist (breeding combinations, animations, etc.) before you start a female or futa one. The last thing we want is an unfinished game due to overwhelming feature creep.

You've got a great thing going on right now with the breeding. Don't bundle it with half-measures like Cloud Meadow is doing.

Last edited:

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Hm well I got around to trying this out, and after finishing in town the first day it told me to click the map to change locations... and the map button does nothing, completely unresponsive. Guess my time with this game is over after 5 minutes.

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hmm... Just realized I've been spreading my profile all over discord, patreon, deviantart, google, etc... :D
Anyway, how's the progress going?

Reactions: Morah SDG

lauraskeez

Sep 21, 2018
Nice game but I feel like I'm in the minority when I say I don't really like the art style of the monsters. I was hoping that they would look more like the story characters.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Nice game but I feel like I'm in the minority when I say I don't really like the art style of the monsters. I was hoping that they would look more like the story characters.
you are not in the minority, most fans told them to change the style. thats why 0.2 version features 2 designs for each monster.

current furry one and one anime humanish style(my fav)

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Hi me again did anyone finally know when the work on this game again? Cause it is a long time after this update

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
For anyone asking about updates on the game, there was a message on the creators Patreon about Amity Park and this game. Apparently their animator has been focusing more on his "real life job" which means the animations are being made at a slower rate than usual. That was in December so hopefully something happens soon

Reactions: ejmuerte
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes