3.60 star(s) 60 Votes

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
It's because one of the devs was a super unreliable, emotional train wreck and had terrible PR. He would never be honest in game updates, and was making constant sappy apology and excuse posts. The other main dev, seeing the writing on the wall left the team

Inaccurate. The only reason BS1 failed, beyond being an over-ambitious game in flash, was the artist, Spurp. He wasn't the "other main dev", he didn't develop anything and he didn't "see the writing on the wall" he was the one that tanked the project. Before he came along, art was mediocre but development pace was swift, and Hbomb was a solo act. Once he was hired he severely bottlenecked the development pacing for the whole time he was there, and then after ghosting the main dev decided to quit and threaten legal action to kill the project. The big failing of Hbomb was allowing the artist to retain ownership of all the art in the game, that let him kill the project totally when he decided he could make more money ripping it off. The other failing was hiring the guy at all.

If you're going off of Spurp's excuse post where he blamed everyone else for his bad acting, cloud meadow showing the same behavior clearly proves he was lying.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Anyone else getting a Black box over scenes or is it just me.
Also if anyone knows how to get scenes 6-6 & 7-2 in the gallery let me know, please.

Last edited:

Alnop

May 28, 2021
My save. I played for a while, it is buggy, but I haven't encountered some of the mentioned problems, depends on luck I guess. I have not completed the whole gallery, only monster combinations.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

tanngiost

Jul 22, 2020
Inaccurate. The only reason BS1 failed, beyond being an over-ambitious game in flash, was the artist, Spurp. He wasn't the "other main dev", he didn't develop anything and he didn't "see the writing on the wall" he was the one that tanked the project. Before he came along, art was mediocre but development pace was swift, and Hbomb was a solo act. Once he was hired he severely bottlenecked the development pacing for the whole time he was there, and then after ghosting the main dev decided to quit and threaten legal action to kill the project. The big failing of Hbomb was allowing the artist to retain ownership of all the art in the game, that let him kill the project totally when he decided he could make more money ripping it off. The other failing was hiring the guy at all.

If you're going off of Spurp's excuse post where he blamed everyone else for his bad acting, cloud meadow showing the same behavior clearly proves he was lying.
I'm going off following the game from when it was just Hbomb, to the point he hired more help and had regular post meltdowns. He was never going to manage the game by himself after it got so popular, and mismanaged his project when he involved other people who (Spurp) took advantage of the following Breeding Season had accumulated to make a profitable scam with the assets he owned. There are no good guys here.

Nov 28, 2020
Right? I wanna see the girls get fucked by the monsters, if we don't get that because of a bunch of whiny babies then that would just be lame. The catgirl already gets fucked by monsters but nobody cries about that being NTR(and lets not pretend they actually know what NTR means)
i screenshot this using bandicam from the game. my favorite character Katelyn. tells your main character you play as, i was the male character because of a save i was using from a another user who was helpful on here. about having a threesome with a bull, yet its told but not shown. also this was how you make money in the game and the whole plot of the game.

Reactions: Soichy
Nov 28, 2020
Very buggy update. Better wait for a hotfixes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Didn't make screenshots of certain story scenes, so that's what I've remembered:
1) Blackjack intro - Eros is walking completely naked until sits down on a chair;
2) Talia blows an invisible elf guy (a flying dick);
3) Selling an elf for a special one-time quest didn't remove him from inventory;
4) Naked Rika on farm scene - invisible body;
5) Invisible Talia in her shop (but it fixes itself a few in-game weeks later).
yup same problem here, when i got to the elf guy with Talia. Talia was shown but not the elf guy. when i went to the gallery, then it shown him.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes